RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
firepipe

Absolute rubbish coverage

Thank you. My point is for the general public, office sweeps , every pub,club,  all newbies, once a year punters grab the interest, show the excitement , emotion . These people will not be looking at websites etc. A huge missed opportunity at very little cost to the industry. With time running out for this industry another massive fail.

Well said Scooby  not rocket science but beyond the morons that Dictate to the industry that we love. They in control continue to destroy .

listen to the comment from the morons, on a salary way above their worth. Tight knit circle of self preservation. Any hope ? NO

11 minutes ago, THE TORCH said:

Jason Tan thinks he is something special in front of a screen. He is a terrible presenter who cant even inform us of anything worthwhile and he actually takes his job ultra seriously. Wake up Trackside.

Agreed.

The best NZ Trackside performer, for mine, was the "amateur", Jason Waddell.   

Most of the rest were cringeworthy. 

Yes it was a bit like being held hostage by Trackside wasn't it.. trying to get away but no way to escape..  but I did flick across to Trackside 2 and Steve Davis was on giving a lead up to the Cup which I enjoyed a bit more and then 2 crossed to the live coverage at the same time so a happy ending for me :)

Didn't think of Prime ADM.. thanks will remember next time :) or perhaps I'll just try to be in Australia!  :)