RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
kyga

Allure

I am looking for information on a mare called Allure by Al Akbar from Sounds Illusive. She was born in 2000 but never went to a thoroughbred stud. She is not listed as deceased so assume she must still be alive.
Breeder M J Norman, owners Miss K Avery, Mr and Mrs M J Norman and estate of late B F Avery. Trainer seems to have been chris and colleen wood.

Does anyone know about her or the owners/trainers and can find information on her and why she never went to stud, if she is still alive, breeding non-thoroughbreds or anything?

Any information would be appreciated.

Good morning, wow, this one tests the memory bank!

She was part owned by one of my best clients Brian Avery, who incidentally raced  a Melbourne Cup winner Tawriffic in 1989.

As far as I remember she was retired through injury, nothing serious, and the Normans retained her, for what purpose I am not sure.

I hope this helps!

Thanks Chris for your response. Didn't realise I'd get someone directly involved!

Are you able to contact the Normans and find out or are you able to message me a contact number or email for them so I can contact them if possible.

I understand if not and appreciate your responses either way.

Kyp.