RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
eljay

Guy Fawkes

It is what it is, people move to the lifestyle blocks and just have no idea. They neighbours stopped as soon as they realised I was out there with a torch trying to catch the horses, don't think they'll be doing it again, think they learnt a few new words!

She is ok, bit stiff and sore but nothing a bit of bute won't fix. 

A couple of years ago we brought home every horse from the track and spelling blocks  to our property just out of town thinking it was the safest place . As if got dark sky rockets from up and behind us starting falling over our property. Horses scattering everywhere in the dark . like Arron I was   hill in no time F ing this and F ing that. They didn’t care they were so ignorant I was trying to stop their fun . I’m all for controlled fireworks now so people can still get their fix but this random letting of anywhere anytime needs to stop.

3 hours ago, Sandpiper said:

Ban fireworks, oh my lord, stop bleating. Anyone would think the ownership of notoriously fractious animals was not actually a choice people made!!

I am with you Sandpiper, I  am not in favour of banning much today, we are too regulated as it is. Do we want to ban dogs that terrorise kids on the way to school, Cats that roam. rather let’s deal with the small minority who are not intelligent enough to know how to do much responsibly.

Better off sterilising some of these dumb bastards from breeding, but you can imagine the PC wankers up in arms saying you can’t do that, impinges on their civil rights.

When you have idiots driving around firing these things into hedges setting them on fire like they did in West Melton something needs to happen. Restrict them to Guy Fawkes night so everyone can prepare, enjoy them and not have to worry about what might happen for days before or after. Some idiot is letting off crackers as I write this....the dog is not impressed.

15 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

When you have idiots driving around firing these things into hedges setting them on fire like they did in West Melton something needs to happen. Restrict them to Guy Fawkes night so everyone can prepare, enjoy them and not have to worry about what might happen for days before or after. Some idiot is letting off crackers as I write this....the dog is not impressed.

I have had a gutsfull of dog owners and their bloody animals barking and shitting all over public places, not to mention the arrogant bastards who let them run loose in parks when other folk are trying to enjoy the things they are doing without friggin dogs charging at them.

lets ban dogs or dog owners? Equally irresponsible as dickheads who let off fireworks. The trouble is Ohokaman  there is no end to banning fu-kwits in society as today they infiltrate everywhere.