RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Fartoomuch

Pats Delight

I would probably sell because I am not rich and with the money I could help my family. However if you are rich with a dream of winning the Cup and you think your horse could perhaps do that, then you would probably keep it. Pretty hard to turn down that sort of money though.

1 hour ago, dkc said:

He would be better bred than Lazarus.

Don't think Pat Kubala would ever sell him

Money talks and my sources say it was a close thing.But they tell me hes not short of a quid and at that age why would you sell the best you have ever had.Given the plunge on Fridays FFA a few southern punters will be saying hail mary's tonight , tomorrow and Sunday:rcfe-happy-3:

On 11/2/2018 at 11:04 AM, Fartoomuch said:

Hearing that it is under offer to USA.  7 figure sum so probably too good to refuse. I'm picking the form of Lazarus will not have been detrimental to its value

If you owned it what would you do.

You have good contacts Fartoomuch.Owner got a call from Informant a few hours after your initial post and he is still wondering how they knew so quickly.

Greg

On 11/5/2018 at 2:11 PM, JJ Flash said:

You have good contacts Fartoomuch.Owner got a call from Informant a few hours after your initial post and he is still wondering how they knew so quickly.

Greg

And now Mick "I know so much " G brought this subject up last night on Box seat initially  says he has doubts about the validity or amount of offer and sanity of owner for turning it down. A minute later says Kubala may well be a genius given how well horse is going in ID's.