RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
chelseacol

Addington thoughts tonight

1 hour ago, chelseacol said:

Hi all

final qualifying heat of the KPC tonight. Entered a couple so far  and form has looked average.

So 100/1 and drifting for us to qualify - throw me a few tonight to look at :ph34r:

Col

Given its Catholic's night head to the confessional on the way there Col, drop some tin in the box and seek divine intervention. If that fails A Bettor Act is not the worst with Nat back on and it does follow Jessie out:ph34r:

4 hours ago, Iraklis said:

Oh dear Machete was anything but......buggahhhh! but The Dream was huge oh yeh :rcfe-happy-2:

Cheers Iraklis

UM was awefull and cannot win the cup. Just not the same powerhouse horse of last season looks more and more like the cup heading westwards in the hands of the Tiger. Can only see bad luck  or team driving beating him. Chicago  Bull :rcf-crying-1:

8 hours ago, Spikecity said:

Went super - but I find it strange that Nat got hit with a $1000 fine - I could only count 9 strikes with the whip - you should paid the fine for her FTM

She pleaded guilty straight up though and does have previous. Big fine instead of suspension over cup week??????

As for assisting Nat im sure its loose change to her given her on and off course income streams:rcfe-happy-1:

7 hours ago, harewood said:

UM was awefull and cannot win the cup. Just not the same powerhouse horse of last season looks more and more like the cup heading westwards in the hands of the Tiger. Can only see bad luck  or team driving beating him. Chicago  Bull :rcf-crying-1:

Must say I'm with you Harewood. TT looks very hard to beat right now

Machete is still there guys, just not the dominant force we hoped, The Dream however put her hand up fair and square last night and said what about me! that run was as good a Cup trial as any she'll get a tough 3200 easy......the Tiger's gunna be tough, but so is the big mare she came at The Fixer hard last night :rcfe-happy-2: shame Spankem aint in there......

Cheers Iraklis

5 hours ago, Iraklis said:

Machete is still there guys, just not the dominant force we hoped, The Dream however put her hand up fair and square last night and said what about me! that run was as good a Cup trial as any she'll get a tough 3200 easy......the Tiger's gunna be tough, but so is the big mare she came at The Fixer hard last night :rcfe-happy-2: shame Spankem aint in there......

Cheers Iraklis

The Fixer has a chance. He does everything right, is tough and cool-headed driver aboard. He won easily enough last night and should improve with the run.

Hi Janitor, yeh agree re the Fixer but my hearts with the big Dream :rcfe-happy-2: she had her chances extinguished last year so she now has another shot at it......actually our NZ Cup reps aren't shapin to bad startin to feel bit better about it now....

Cheers Iraklis

On 11/3/2018 at 1:25 AM, harewood said:

My post was correct unfortunatly for the connections. Leaves TT to be a dominat fav and the only possible winner.