RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
ivanthegreat

MR X & MR Y

4 hours ago, LongOwner said:

Y & X doing very well .

Y showing how class always rises to the top and makes the second tier and below drivers look exactly that .

i think they are just too good for the naysayers 

Not too sure who the naysayers you talk about are. I haven't read anyone denying the ability of those concerned, that's just a bit of fake news you want to believe.  Orange has been the best around for 12 months now and if anything is driving even better in the last couple of weeks. 

You refer to second tier and below drivers. Who are you referring to?.Certainly cant be the in form May,Williams, Smith,,Williamson,etc  being made to look second tier as you describe it. 

3 hours ago, what a post said:

Not too sure who the naysayers you talk about are. I haven't read anyone denying the ability of those concerned, that's just a bit of fake news you want to believe.  Orange has been the best around for 12 months now and if anything is driving even better in the last couple of weeks. 

You refer to second tier and below drivers. Who are you referring to?.Certainly cant be the in form May,Williams, Smith,,Williamson,etc  being made to look second tier as you describe it. 

Ignore his posts, the person has serious issues