RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

D.Garner and ANZ

Listening to Garner on TV 3 bleat about the profit ANZ made was sickening.

A well run company making plenty of money,that ain't a crime.

If kiwi's don't like it then bank with some one else.

Who sold Postbank to ANZ.?

Who sold Country Wide and all the Trustbanks etc?

To top it off Garner works for a company that from memory has been bankrupt at least twice in one form or another.

Then Amanda says that with all their profit they could sponsor Womans sanitary products.FFS its called personal responsibility.

Well Crusty ANZ Australia has been charged with fraud of $2.5Billion relating to share transcations in 2015 and a  review into the Aussie Banks  has found ANZ gulity of other malpractices resulting in Class actions  against them of several billion dollars which explains why the ANZ share price has gone no where in recent years.

Also in NZ the Banks are being investigated by The Financial Markets Authority (FMA) so watch this space Crusty as it is highly likely that The Governor Of The Reserve Bank will order an inquiry into the Banks as a result of the FMA findings 

48 minutes ago, bloke said:

Well Crusty ANZ Australia has been charged with fraud of $2.5Billion relating to share transcations in 2015 and a  review into the Aussie Banks  has found ANZ gulity of other malpractices resulting in Class actions  against them of several billion dollars which explains why the ANZ share price has gone no where in recent years.

Also in NZ the Banks are being investigated by The Financial Markets Authority (FMA) so watch this space Crusty as it is highly likely that The Governor Of The Reserve Bank will order an inquiry into the Banks as a result of the FMA findings 

What do you mean the sp isn't going anywhere.

52 WEEK HIGH OF 33.20 and a low of 26.80.

Got some last week(not many) at 27.00 sold today at 28.15 .Enough to pay fees and still get a $13 meal deal tonite.

Any Bank that makes $14m a day....and an annual $2B in profits.....that's more than Fonterra, Warehouse and Air New Zealand combined.....

is clearly ripping off someone.....and the ANZ have one of the worst customer service records anywhere.

Simple...just don't bank there..best to keep the money here....:rcf-rich:

3 hours ago, crustyngrizzly said:

What do you mean the sp isn't going anywhere.

52 WEEK HIGH OF 33.20 and a low of 26.80.

Got some last week(not many) at 27.00 sold today at 28.15 .Enough to pay fees and still get a $13 meal deal tonite. 

Four years ago ANZ traded at around $31AUD so they have gone nowhere in recent years

59 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Any Bank that makes $14m a day....and an annual $2B in profits.....that's more than Fonterra, Warehouse and Air New Zealand combined.....

is clearly ripping off someone.....and the ANZ have one of the worst customer service records anywhere.

Simple...just don't bank there..best to keep the money here....:rcf-rich:

Agree about the customer service but they have ranked poorly in that respect for years and yet they are NZs biggest bank.Go figure.

Crusty I had ANZ shares for many years so never bought at the top having bought my first block at AUD7.66 in the 90s  I got out at the beginning of this year when the news started to hit about dubious activities in Aussie.

year when 

57 minutes ago, bloke said:

Crusty I had ANZ shares for many years so never bought at the top having bought my first block at AUD7.66 in the 90s  I got out at the beginning of this year when the news started to hit about dubious activities in Aussie.

year when 

You have been well rewarded then.