RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
JJ Flash

Sorry Happy Sunrise

Cant speak for others but easily see why no one attacks you on here. You post a lot of sensible stuff so why would anyone wont to attack you.

As for me having just joined, your right. i enjoy this site both Harness and Gallops and have a look at the other one from time to time as well. Any historical grievances have nothing to do with JJ Flash but i do find a lot of it pedantic.

Greg

No, chaps, on another site he was wondering why nobody was basically bagging or attacking him on here. Hence my original post in reply to this from Happy as im am not currently registered there but surmise he visits this site as well

"This JJ Flash quoted HTP first so he must have been over here looking. Maybe he was bored. I do indeed visit both sites as well as a few in Oz Happy

Then he said HTP posts a lot of stupid things so he was over here a lot so must have been really bored since he is a newcomer to RC. Not necessarily so but your entitled to your opinion

My money is on one of the inner sanctum having a double called JJ Flash. It is all just too convenient and transparent. Ive been called lots of things but never Inner Sanctum

I hope I get quoted and abused. Feeling left out recently. Not like the old days when shit flew my way. You are being  quoted  but not abused by me

Keep up with the posts , some of them are really  good

Greg

Actually I think I had a run in with Happy Sunrise, shit I think I had a run in with em all at one time or another LOL bunch o dumarses.....they think Scoobs and FarTooMuch are one an the same, now JJ, you are one of the inner sanctum with a double identity, gawd sakes, spose yuh gotta hand it to em for innovative thinkin.....NOT!

Cheers Iraklis

On 10/30/2018 at 6:58 AM, JJ Flash said:

Cant speak for others but easily see why no one attacks you on here. You post a lot of sensible stuff so why would anyone wont to attack you.

As for me having just joined, your right. i enjoy this site both Harness and Gallops and have a look at the other one from time to time as well. Any historical grievances have nothing to do with JJ Flash but i do find a lot of it pedantic.

Greg

Im with you JJ, Happy used to post some good stuff on here and does the same elsewhere these days As a rule not one to carry on like  some others about this site,its owners and some of its contributors.. Makes this site a nicer place to visit IMHO

Well Cup week is over for another week and a lot of people will be having a quiet day today.

I'm not sure about Riccarton in terms of racing. Cops everywhere and for most down where the members car park was it was just a social piss up and next to no interest in horses or punting from what i observed. Each to their own i suppose.

Harness racing was superb and congrats to the winners and losers alike. In my next life im opting to come back as a race day  employee of RIU. Getting paid to do next to nothing looks to me to be a great career option based on my observations this week.

Well done to Basil for being one of the winning members of POTY comp.

On a sadder note i for the life of me cant see why so many from another site want to bag this one and its participants on a continual basis. Must be some really serious historical grievances but i and a few others i see are finding it more and more tedious. Good to see that most on here try to ignore the "Crap" for thats what it is and post about racing etc

Greg