RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Insider

How did the ‘new’ Ellerslie track play today?

Rail out 9,5m favoured those handy. Some poor runs by well backed horses that sat back. Less said about the riders of some the better. TA Shark did a solo 1000 and looked amazing.

Hugely impressed with the new tie ups where people can see the horse and industry holder can stroll over to chat.

Neruda  is right about some of the rides. Race 1 set the tone and it did not improve.

After being closed for so long I thought the welcome mat would be out but we arrived at the door of the public lounge to find a “ Prvate Function - no entry” sign on the door. And half the front lawn fenced off too. 

I left by race 4 and next weeks private function will be staged in my lounge, with all facilities in operation.

Track from our point was good, Calligraphy prefers a dead track but ran I nice second (ride wasn't the best) on a good 3. What was strange was that the track was a dead 5 Friday  then suddenly a good 3 overnight.