RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Iraklis

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy....

Here's the field for Sat 9.24pm(US)(Sun 2.24pm NZ) Breeders Crown, oh ho its on.......GOOOOO!!!!! THE MIGHTY MIGHTY LAZ!!!!!  :rcf-happy-7:

$430,000 Breeders Crown Open Pace
PP-Horse-Driver-Trainer-ML
1-Filibuster Hanover-Matt Kakaley-Ron Burke-4/1
2-Lazarus N-Yannick Gingras-Jimmy Takter-3/1
3-McWicked-Brian Sears-Casie Coleman-5/2
4-Western Fame-Brett Miller-Jimmy Takter-6/1
5-Rockin Ron-Chris Page-Ron Burke-12/1
6-Donttellmeagain-Tim Tetrick-Jim King Jr.-9/2
7-All Bets Off-Matt Kakaley-Ron Burke-10/1
8-Dealt A Winner-David Miller-Mark Silva-15/1

Cheers Iraklis

Yep yep yep H4All, given how many of these Jimmy T has to his name and he has aimed The Champ towards this, I would say he'll be on the button, plus The Champ has a ton of heart :rcfe-happy-2:     

This from US harness site.....

Lazarus N, who was scratched sick from the Dan Rooney Invitational, is looking for a win in the Breeders Crown so he can earn an invite to next month’s TVG Series championship. New Zealand’s two-time Horse of the Year has two wins and three seconds since arriving in the U.S. in May.

Jimmy Takter, who has won a record 33 Breeders Crown finals, trains the 6-year-old stallion for owner Taylor Made Stallions. For his career, the son of Bettor's Delight-Bethany has won 37 of 50 races and $3.06 million.

“He feels very sharp,” Takter said. “His blood work has been going in the right direction, so he should be all right. The Breeders Crown was my goal the whole year, but I didn’t count on him being sick after Lexington. I’d like to have another start in him, but he feels really good.

“This is one of the more interesting races on the card, I think. People love to see these horses.”

Cheers Iraklis

PS. the race before Laz's, Shartin is havin a go round it'll be good one to watch as well.....

Nada wurries, an oh gawd yes JL, startin to feel quite nervous for The Champ, what are the odds McWicked would draw right next to him :rcfe-smile: I was reading on another site that McWicked aint that great a beginner, so long as Laz gets a ripper start and be out there truckin, and I mean really truckin, or maybe good sit behind no.1 either way reckon Yannick will drive him like a winner, mate it's gunna be a ripper race......

GO LAZ! GO LAZ! GOOOOOOOOO!!! THE MIGHTY LAZ!!!!!!

Cheers Iraklis

On 10/24/2018 at 10:10 AM, Iraklis said:

Yep yep yep H4All, given how many of these Jimmy T has to his name and he has aimed The Champ towards this, I would say he'll be on the button, plus The Champ has a ton of heart :rcfe-happy-2:     

This from US harness site.....

Lazarus N, who was scratched sick from the Dan Rooney Invitational, is looking for a win in the Breeders Crown so he can earn an invite to next month’s TVG Series championship. New Zealand’s two-time Horse of the Year has two wins and three seconds since arriving in the U.S. in May.

Jimmy Takter, who has won a record 33 Breeders Crown finals, trains the 6-year-old stallion for owner Taylor Made Stallions. For his career, the son of Bettor's Delight-Bethany has won 37 of 50 races and $3.06 million.

“He feels very sharp,” Takter said. “His blood work has been going in the right direction, so he should be all right. The Breeders Crown was my goal the whole year, but I didn’t count on him being sick after Lexington. I’d like to have another start in him, but he feels really good.

“This is one of the more interesting races on the card, I think. People love to see these horses.”

Cheers Iraklis

PS. the race before Laz's, Shartin is havin a go round it'll be good one to watch as well.....

She should get to US $1m for the season if she won this weekend

These Chapter Seven's are trotting machines. Undefeated filly just won 2yo BC and won without even being asked. Also the 2yo Colt division was won by a Chapter Seven. Hope someone down there breeds a few. They don't gallop and they are fluid machines.

50 to 1 long shot wins 3yo Filly pace. They went 1 51 but burned the 1st half fairly quick.

Dexter won 1st at Meadowlands but those are nothing like what is racing at Pocono. Dexter getting a bunch od drives and will only get better.

They put the hammer down over here with sizzling 1st half miles. When Atlanta ran her heat against the boys in the Hambletonian

she trotting the 1st half mile in 53. 2/5ths.  The trotters over here are getting faster every year.

LAZ HANDLES THE WET RIGHT?

Figgered as much Timbo, oh well just so long as The Champ is on the pointy end at finish of race we'll be happy azzzzz :rcfe-happy-2: hey Shartin just showed the way could be good omen for The Champ.....

GOOOOOOO!!!! The Mighty LAZ!!!!!

Cheers Iraklis

Well my opinion is they are f...... him properly...week after week racing travelling all over the country and Canada after travelling to a different side of the world...total greedy muppets no thought to the horse or his value at all...how could they have run him today...he is obviously 20 lengths off his best!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rcfe-clown::rcf-angry-4:

Just now, scooby3051 said:

Well my opinion is they are f...... him properly...week after week racing travelling all over the country and Canada after travelling to a different side of the world...total greedy muppets no thought to the horse or his value at all...how could they have run him today...he is obviously 20 lengths off his best!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rcfe-clown::rcf-angry-4:

They didn't have much choice. This is normal over here to race all over everywhere.

He stopped pretty bad so we have to wait and see what the problem was or is.

Real shame.  Not a good way to go out, if that;s it

I don't believe he's been over raced he's had illness had time out and recovered, and barring the recent cough he had he was near fightin fit when runnin 1.46 3 weeks ago, he was truckin, summits happened he stopped to bad.......I just hope and pray he's ok, hey Tim keep ear out for any news please.....

Cheers Iraklis

5 minutes ago, TimTimTimbo said:

They didn't have much choice. This is normal over here to race all over everywhere.

He stopped pretty bad so we have to wait and see what the problem was or is.

Real shame.  Not a good way to go out, if that;s it

But they did not need to race him week in week out no wonder the guy got sick...he stopped like he bled.