RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
chevy86

J-L R.

On the basis of gender equity isn't it time we named these women who preyed on vulnerable Jamie-Lee when he was isolated from his family, doing the nation's work in Wellington. Especially the National MP who cannot plead power imbalance for yielding to his carnal drive. A quick scan through the female Nat MP photo gallery reveals only a handful who could generate a "boner" in a young man, so the hunt should not be difficult, unless Jamie-Lee also carries an oedipus complex alongside his obvious narcissism.

These predators need to be outed.:ph34r:

Only one predator Chevy.....Jamie-Lee Ross  and of the worst kind. 

I don't think she has accepted the apology Crusty. Believed to be living apart at present. 

"At the epicentre is beleaguered MP Jami-Lee Ross. He has already lost his friendship with Bridges, his extramarital affair with another MP and allegations of sexual harassment and bullying have been exposed, and now he is understood to be living apart from his wife, fellow politician Lucy Schwaner." 

2 hours ago, rdytdy said:

Only one predator Chevy.....Jamie-Lee Ross  and of the worst kind. 

So the skank , married MP who was " entertaining" him, no doubt looking at Party advancement due to him being in the inner circle, shall remain nameless and her voters denied knowledge of her duplicitous behaviour? A double standard Ted?

P.S. I have my operatives in Wellington on the case but so far the velvet underground has closed ranks. Noticeably not a peep out of Labour and NZ First--my team tell me the bad behaviour is across all parties so all of them concerned about the genie being out of the lamp!

PPS.  Ted, I was being satirical with my post.