RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
JJ Flash

NZ Cup Bets

Can someone explain why the NZ TAB have removed the NZ Trotting Cup markets? Bloody ridiculous. Weren't up last night, not up this morning (at 11am) either, yet overseas bookmakers, real bookies not just wannabe bookies, have markets up on the race as I write this. 

Outsource the thing to an outfit that knows how to run a business and give the punters what they want. 

1 hour ago, Rusty said:

Can someone explain why the NZ TAB have removed the NZ Trotting Cup markets? Bloody ridiculous. Weren't up last night, not up this morning (at 11am) either, yet overseas bookmakers, real bookies not just wannabe bookies, have markets up on the race as I write this. 

Outsource the thing to an outfit that knows how to run a business and give the punters what they want. 

Very frustrating indeed which is why i punt elsewhere these days.Its a service industry but they dont offer it a lot of the time. Domestic Monopolies are like that

This is the current offshore market

Runner
TAB Prop No
Win
Place
TIGER TARA
DREAM ABOUT ME
THE FIXER
CRUZ BROMAC
EAMON MAGUIRE
STAR GALLERIA
A GS WHITE SOCKS
CAPTAIN DOLMIO
FORGOTTEN HIGHWAY
JACKS LEGEND
ALTA ORLANDO
LETSPENDANITETOGETHA
SHERIFF

2 hours ago, Rusty said:

May be waiting until after the Cup Trial later today.

28 minutes ago, Overcheck said:

May be waiting until after the Cup Trial later today.

And if so, how come the overseas bookies aren't waiting until then? No balls the NZ TAB once again. 

Edited by Rusty
Spelling

19 minutes ago, Rusty said:

And if so, how come the overseas bookies aren't waiting until then? No balls the NZ TAB once again. 

I'm hearing you Rusty, cup trial not until 6.00 tonight and only a few in it this year for what is the usual procession with  a sprint home.

5 hours ago, Fartoomuch said:

I'm hearing you Rusty, cup trial not until 6.00 tonight and only a few in it this year for what is the usual procession with  a sprint home.

That was basically what it was, a bit of a sprint home  but the non winner i posted about earlier ran way quicker last 800, 56 and change

On 11/6/2018 at 5:50 PM, harewood said:

Agree A great place or trifecta fill but cannont run fast enough to compete with TT who is just going outstanding. Can stay an run off at 54 last half. How are they going to beat him. THEY CARNT !

They run 3.539 and he faces breeze for over half the race. TF sits in the trail and wins the bob of the head finish.

Im happy with my enlarged bookie account balance but what does TT have to do to win the Cup. Reverse draw and runs and i think we all know the result

Greg

On 10/19/2018 at 12:21 PM, JJ Flash said:

Unusual for me but a few weeks back i had a potential brain fade when i attacked on 2 horses in ante post betting as i thought as value propositions they ticked boxes.

Both were for a place and things looked to be going sour when one broke at the start, ran 9th then bugger me is scratched after its prelim in its next start. AG Whitesocks at 6 plc looks to be a loser

The other was Tiger Tara who whilst slightly out of form was good enough to run placings behind Lazarus in previous events. Got him at 7's for a place, he comes out and brains Chicago Bull and is now paying 6's to win the cup. JJ's faith is semi restored so to speak even though there  is a long way to go and Purdon's horses are going to be tough

Anybody else had a bet yet or for that matter who do they like at this stage.

Congrats to you. The nearest thing we have to Nostradamus on RC. Actually posting bets and selections a month before race.

Not sure what to make of AG's performances of late, too bad to be true