RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Newmarket RC

Channel 2 idiots, Hesi et al

I have just received a PM about moi being mentioned on Channel 2.

Look i know quite a few of them struggled with School Certificate but just to help you out once and for all Newmarket is not and never has been Scoobie. Dont know the guy and certainly have never met him.This despite many contributors saying so on the The Yawn. It would seem that Doug and his lapdog Hesi have major issues with here and that's for them to get over. Wanking on about how bad this site is etc achieves nothing IMHO. In conclusion leave me out of all your shit and that includes the harness simpleton Flagship.

If their  Website is so good why do Hesi and others openly admit to coming to view the content on here.

Oh no so they still dont' have their own life...traffic must be slow...I know they removed the online users so they were not embarrassed...sad really...shame they cant get over it. This site has clearly shown we have gone to another level and there is plenty more to come. Happy to share all the data with those interested our traffic numbers are through the roof and poor old Hesi just cant seem to move on... Hesi, get over it you will only give yourself an ulcer.:rcf-laughing-3:

So how did it come about that i was Newmarket???

He is no more JLR than i am scoobie Ted. Some of those contributors are that thick they cant work out how i posted original post above on this and Harness forum within a minute- said only management could do it that quickly.

Guess what its easy if you learn this thing called " Cut and Paste"

As i said elsewhere , leave me out of your shit Hesi ,Newmarket HunterthePunter and Flagship Uberalles. If you want to put some money up and have a large bet about my identity  and that Newmarket RC version  is not Scoobie, PM  me for a meeting  but bring the cash as you will lose. Any takers who cant post on here anymore can go through those dual posters who can

Now watch this as it will be posted on Harness forum in a minute