RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
dock leaf

Where is Leo?

1 hour ago, poundforpound said:

I’m here, just watching.

I took time out for three reasons, in this order.

1. The industry embraced Messara  report is so dysfunctional ( P66 is just organised theft of industry assets ), to be placed in the hands of useless coonts at NZTR who’re not fit to buy my lunch. If the industry embraces that report they’re really stupid, more stupid than I thought, and I don’t want to be a part of it.

2. I warned admin that  Thomson was an arse licker and a liar, and if they let him lie about me I’d walk. 

3. This site is stuffed, it’s too cluttered with stupid comps of no value and you can’t start a meaningful thread any more.

Fear not though, I’m happy, Felaar will win the NZ Cup, Consensus looks absolutely awesome, and as usual I’ll just win everything, make rousing speeches, get pissed, terrorise solo mothers, and give the PETONE losers the middle finger 

I think it is mainly those north of Taupo who have  embraced the report.......... 

Leo I try to be fair to everyone, I also had meetings with people from Petone and there will be some big announcements coming soon. It is nothing to do with me your issues with thommo, you and he need to sort that out and i never supported him in any way he was gone for ages, he was warned about posting rubbish and he as far as I can see followed the rules of the forum.I was also one of his biggest critics here.

The site is not a shithole and it is going well membership has increased, traffic is way up, old members are returning and posting again, many people have sent messages about how much they like the changes so i am really happy with the way it is progressing. I try to be fair to everyone without any favour and really don't tolerate verbal abuse on the site anymore. I think that is why maybe the people are more comfortable to post now.

Sorry you feel the way you do, not sure the reason why as I think I have always been more than fair in dealing with you.

Sorry but I won't be abused on my site, so I am going to lock the thread, happy to have a discussion with you about your issues in some other format.