RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Peter Jenkins

Spring Stakes Supremo Comp ($1000 prizemoney) entry thread Round 17 - Wed Oct 17-30

ROUND 17 - Wednesday Oct 17 

It is VERY important that you follow these rules:

a) Only post your selections in the order I have listed. It would be smart (and helpful to me) to leave the comp race number (not the meeting race number at the beginning of each line.

b) Post numbers. Names are optional but if you wish to post names then please post the numbers first and then the name.

Races are:

1. Caulfield R5 - 5.45pm - Catanach's Jewellers Blue Sapphire Stks (Gr3) - $350k, 1200m, 3yos SWs (x 2)

2. Caulfield R6 - 6.25pm - Ted Baker Ladies' Day Vase (Gr3) - $150k, 1600m, mares SW+Ps (x 2)

Please post your entries on this thread before 5.44pm Wednesday. You may post scratching replacements up until this time. Please post as new post. Do not edit your original entry. Any questions please ask.

Good luck everyone !

For rules see initial entry thread.

G'day :)  whilst Peter is away I'll be covering the results for this comp so if you have any queries, problems, words of wisdom .... by all means message me :) rather than Peter, so that he can have a restful and well deserved break.

I'll be posting updates over the afternoon and a nice easy start with only two races this Wednesday :)   See you then!

1. Caulfield R5 - 5.45pm - Catanach's Jewellers Blue Sapphire Stks (Gr3) - $350k, 1200m, 3yos SWs (x 2) 1 Written By

2. Caulfield R6 - 6.25pm - Ted Baker Ladies' Day Vase (Gr3) - $150k, 1600m, mares SW+Ps (x 2) 6 La Bella Diosa