RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
scooby3051

Mardy's Cup Week Comp

Hi guys and girls, Mardy is going to run a comp during Cup week In NZ on the gallops and harness racing during that week. There will be a good prize maybe for the first three, and we will announce the prizes and rules later, just want to see how many would be in for it....

Not really sure where to put this,as it's going to cover both codes.But am thinking of running a comp over Cup Week next month.Comp will start on Day 1 at Riccarton,then include Cup Day at Addington(Tuesday) Riccarton on Wednesday...Ashburton trots on Thursday..Addington Trots on Friday and then Cup Day at Riccarton on Saturday.Am thinking it will be a simple pick on horse per race,for a $1ew bet,but in 1 race you chose a Best Bet which will be a $2ew bet.I do have the whole of that week off work,so could possibly update scores etc after each race,unless of course my darling wife wants to drag me out somewhere,and on the first day of the comp i could well have Cricket all day,so no scores would be done until i get home.I am thinking of  a cash prize for the first 3 home...but am sorting those details out.Feel free to comment etc.

I will share the putting up of the prize with him.

1 hour ago, richie said:

I will be in thanks Mardy and the Boss,

Mardy I hope you know what you in for,i ran a cup week comp on here 3 years in a row about 10 years ago and it a lot of work but a lot of fun.

Ya Richie they are...but good on him for having a go...really appreciate the contribution here...:rcf-happy-7:

Just a slight update to the comp.I was originally going to go with the Ashburton trot meeting on the Thursday,but seeing as on that night the greyhounds at Addington have their NZ Cup we will go there instead.I will post comp rules well before the comp gets underway.