RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
scooby3051

Congrats Michael and Savvy Coup

What a super win by a top class mare... Congrats to Michael and all his team, great training performance and all the best for Monday.Super ride by the magic man CWJ and all the best to all the connections especially my old friend Jimmy Bruford....party long and hard...you deserve it....:rcf-happy-7:

Pitmans , CHAMPIONS , good luck to the team , just being there is winning , to me this is the highlight of the season  .  No horse is unbeatable and Winx wasn't quite as impressive as usual at her last start , if she was to be beaten let's hope it's Savvy Coup that comes out on top . One thing in her favour might be her racing style , she seems to pull quite strongly in her races so on a tight track with the pace on it should suit her , what ever happens it must be a huge thrill just to line up in a Cox plate , fingers crossed , bring it on.

Thanks to everyone for the kind thoughts 

We are well aware of the huge task facing Savvy Coup today, after all 12 months ago she was a maiden 3 yr old filly. 

I can advise that all is good and she will go well, appears to have improved since her Hastings win, but this is much harder that is for sure. a top 5 finish will be a satisfying result

Once again thanks and go Savvy

2 hours ago, uneasy said:

Thanks to everyone for the kind thoughts 

We are well aware of the huge task facing Savvy Coup today, after all 12 months ago she was a maiden 3 yr old filly. 

I can advise that all is good and she will go well, appears to have improved since her Hastings win, but this is much harder that is for sure. a top 5 finish will be a satisfying result

Once again thanks and go Savvy

You have done us proud getting her there. I will be at Riccarton this afternoon and I'm sure the talk on track will be good racing people 100% behind you all. Enjoy the day 

Col

I'm just watching Racing.com in Aussie this morning - they said Savvy Coup sure has the class to win a good one over here sorry can't remember what race they mentioned would be good for her, they just thought she needs to relax a bit in the run - I hope she's pulled up well and look forward to where she goes next, a good run yesterday :) Go the kiwis :)