RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
scooby3051

Danielle Johnson's Blog RaceCafe Exclusive.#2

52 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

Might be nice if she starts talking about horses she does actually ride....but won't hold my breath.....:rolleyes:

Mate its a start... I am working with her to make it less generic, but its a start...Its not meant to be a blog discussing her upcoming rides...

Come on Dave its just the way the world is going, a bit of self promotion. Would you like a Trumpian type figure? Do you want P0000per back?

I am, pleased that Dani' feels safe to post on 'Cafe. If she stirred things up it would only excite trolls.

Keep going young lady while you are comfortable. The upgraded site and the effort that Leigh has put deserves the support.

Danielle had a great day at Te Aroha this afternoon winning the last three races.

If anyone hasn't seen it go and watch the ride on Supera in R9. Particularly watch the start and the great effort to stay in the saddle. Lost six lengths at the start and still won. Well done Danielle.  

Haven't read the stewards report but though the horse was distracted or whatever, it bounded out and took a second or two

to get into stride but I didn't think it she came close to bailing out. The horse didn't buck or rear and she never lost her irons but regardless, when a horse gets left like that it struggles to finish even mid-field so appears to have a little bit of ability helped, in no small measure, by her patience.

On ‎10‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 9:05 PM, rdytdy said:

Danielle had a great day at Te Aroha this afternoon winning the last three races.

If anyone hasn't seen it go and watch the ride on Supera in R9. Particularly watch the start and the great effort to stay in the saddle. Lost six lengths at the start and still won. Well done Danielle.  

As George would sat " The money was right on the lollie "........ nobody picked it so someone got plenty.

On ‎10‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 11:53 AM, ivanthegreat said:

As George would sat " The money was right on the lollie "........ nobody picked it so someone got plenty.

Boys Get Paid "Ted's Treasure" had Supera on top. ;)

R9    10  SUPERA   $3.00FF

This is a handy mare who has won two of her six starts with both wins on a dead track and she has won her only start at Te Aroha. She was very unlucky on debut at Taupo at the end of December and then won easily at Te Rapa at her second start. Then followed a second and that win at Te Aroha and at her last start she was unplaced in the G2 Valachi Down Stakes at Te Rapa in April. She trialed up nicely at Te Teko running on nicely under a hold into third and looks ready for a bold run today.

3 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

It would be great if just once something we did was approved by everyone but its not always what one person wants... its not just for punters the website, its for informing and having good content. We will keep trying our best to satisfy all members, cheers.

On 10/27/2018 at 7:14 AM, poundforpound said:

Why don’t you stop your whinging.

You're lucky to have any input from jockeys and trainers, they don’t have to give their time for interviews or offer an insight into their chances, they get nothing for it, then someone like you bags them when they do give their time and make an effort.

If I was DJ and I read your comments on this thread I’d just walk away.

Agree with you. I'd just like to see something relevant that the punters can work with.

Hughie, Michael Walker and Darren Weir seem to do it quite well.

Jockeys give little thought for punters .it’s an unusual relationship ,where one relies on their judgement and ability supporting an industry they make a living from but mostly to their own detriment. Variables make this unique, but the one thing that stands out is judgement and this mainly stems around knowing your horse and tempo of races which is as we know is critical ,unless your on a 32 second horse like Winx .They ran a tick over 50 in the second race for 880 with a northerly wind so for mine the ride on Felaar in the first was below average, Danielle is talented no doubt, but if she admits she got it wrong and got outridden by two apprentices I’m giving her the benefit of doubt. We are only human they say.Horse didn’t look right for mine but the way the race panned out certainly didn’t help.All the best