RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Fartoomuch

Nats Back

2 minutes ago, Stables said:

I agree with you Taku. If they are found guilty then they should be banned for a very long time, until then they are guilty of nothing

you are correct but this is common out clause for organisations that have diddly squat and are unable to deal in specifics

I suggest that anyone with an interest in this subject should read Mark Purdon's comments on his website. He expresses his sympathy for those caught up in this sorry business and argues strongly that the RIU reconsider the imposed restrictions for everyone involved. As he states this is going to be a long drawn out affair and in the meantime people should not be restricted from making a living

1 hour ago, Stables said:

I suggest that anyone with an interest in this subject should read Mark Purdon's comments on his website. He expresses his sympathy for those caught up in this sorry business and argues strongly that the RIU reconsider the imposed restrictions for everyone involved. As he states this is going to be a long drawn out affair and in the meantime people should not be restricted from making a living

There is a separate thread below with Marks comments and the public's responses. 

You might not like them but  I for the life of me can't see why he did it let alone some of the  the nonsense content  

1 minute ago, Fartoomuch said:

Its October sheldon so they will all go ok from now on or out they will go given AS history

Perhaps A Lowe could take a leaf out of their book. Race 1 at Methven on Sunday sees this clown presenting a 13 year old first starter. Yes he is entitled to do that but what does it say about the game, amateur immediately comes to mind

2 minutes ago, JJ Flash said:

Perhaps A Lowe could take a leaf out of their book. Race 1 at Methven on Sunday sees this clown presenting a 13 year old first starter. Yes he is entitled to do that but what does it say about the game, amateur immediately comes to mind

I'd rather read a story about a passionate amateur rather than one about corrupt professionals! 

36 minutes ago, Taku Umanga said:

Allegedly ..... 

:rcfe-happy-1:

Just had a look at A Lowe's career,going back to 1983 he has lined up 421 runners for 8 wins ,earning 70K and attaining a UDR of 0396.

I bet he is a great bloke in his late 60's or early 70's,

Suppose the horse runs well now!!!:rcf-shocked-6:but wont be getting any of my hard earned

23 hours ago, JJ Flash said:

:rcfe-happy-1:

Just had a look at A Lowe's career,going back to 1983 he has lined up 421 runners for 8 wins ,earning 70K and attaining a UDR of 0396.

I bet he is a great bloke in his late 60's or early 70's,

Suppose the horse runs well now!!!:rcf-shocked-6:but wont be getting any of my hard earned

Where maiden trotters are concerned you can't write anything off Flash. The most unpredictable races there can ever be.

32 minutes ago, Blue said:

Where maiden trotters are concerned you can't write anything off Flash. The most unpredictable races there can ever be.

We used to back the field in the maiden trot at Hutt Park every meeting in the 80s 

Very profitable strategy those days and probably in that race at Methven Sunday. It's got rough written all over it especially now the heavens have opened.

1 hour ago, Blue said:

Unpredictable yes, but a 13 yr old having its first start for a trainer /driver with his stats-- nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo way

31 minutes ago, Blue said:

I think maybe she just had an off day. Surely you're allowed an off day in thirteen years LOL. Best she not clutter up a field again methinks.

It's had effectively 11 years of off days.

The trainer driver is doing nothing for the game  except making it a laughing stock IMHO