RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Fartoomuch

Nats Back

So the AS team can put this RIU reversal on their Webpage yesterday but nothing yet on RIU webpage, just shows who are the more professional in terms of keeping the public abreast of situations.

Who knows what is occurring with the others who have been charged and are before the courts again today

18 minutes ago, Newmarket said:

So the AS team can put this RIU reversal on their Webpage yesterday but nothing yet on RIU webpage, just shows who are the more professional in terms of keeping the public abreast of situations.

Who knows what is occurring with the others who have been charged and are before the courts again today

Perhaps the RIU are awaiting court appearances today for fear of breaching any name suppression orders?

13 minutes ago, Taku Umanga said:

Perhaps the RIU are awaiting court appearances today for fear of breaching any name suppression orders?

I think its a separate issue but Mr Godber was rather quick to bring Judge Neave's comments to the fore late last when asked for comment re progress for those wanting to be allowed back on course.

I think Mr Godber was being rather convenient.

2 hours ago, Newmarket said:

The RIU can't comment on most of those charged specifically due to temporary suppression orders.

2 hours ago, Toblerone said:

The RIU can't comment on most of those charged specifically due to temporary suppression orders.

Correct and wont it be interesting to see if those orders are lifted today along with KH's excellent observation of the Godber/Judge interface issues re being allowed to ply their trade on course.

3 hours ago, Kotare_Hunter said:

I think its a separate issue but Mr Godber was rather quick to bring Judge Neave's comments to the fore late last when asked for comment re progress for those wanting to be allowed back on course.

I think Mr Godber was being rather convenient.

When this is all done and dusted it might be time for him to move on, he has hardly been a success at the job IMHO and it follows obvious failure in a previous position

1 minute ago, MAJESTIC said:

Does this mean that they are all still barred or allowed to enter race courses (as per John Dunn last Friday night at Addington being on course)?

That is being dealt with on a case by case basis I think Mr Godber said last week. 

So given this wont go to trial for perhaps a year or even more I would hope that gets lifted sooner rather than later.

15 minutes ago, Kotare_Hunter said:

March 25 is for the Crown case review hearing.

If the exclusion from racecourses is for "the purpose of maintaining public confidence in the conduct of horse racing and integrity of racing betting" as the Racing Act requires, then those charged with race-fixing should not be allowed back on course until those criminal charges are dealt with.

On that basis, those facing drug offences should be able to argue that their exclusions be reversed ..... but I for one hope they are drug tested before every meeting.

17 minutes ago, Taku Umanga said:

If the exclusion from racecourses is for "the purpose of maintaining public confidence in the conduct of horse racing and integrity of racing betting" as the Racing Act requires, then those charged with race-fixing should not be allowed back on course until those criminal charges are dealt with.

On that basis, those facing drug offences should be able to argue that their exclusions be reversed ..... but I for one hope they are drug tested before every meeting.

Lets see who is on course and maybe even reigning a few in the next week around Canterbury. Nat is a certainty this Friday but no sign at this stage of  any others. I see Mark Jones has taken 2 outside drives on the night and a few have no one declared. All will be revealed in good time one hopes.

11 hours ago, Taku Umanga said:

Are drug test results instantaneous?

On ‎10‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 12:33 PM, Fartoomuch said:

When this is all done and dusted it might be time for him to move on, he has hardly been a success at the job IMHO and it follows obvious failure in a previous position

I  actually think this current investigation shows the 'I' in RIU actually stands for something, so  personally I don't think the riu or mr gobder   deserve  criticism relating to  current issues.

2 hours ago, Fartoomuch said:

Given that Nat is allowed it would have been very hard to deny those 2 IMHO. When they get to race  drive is another matter given neither are declared this weekend. Perhaps orders from the 9th court appearance will clear matters up further.

but Nat was not charged with race fixing - hard to believe the other two are allowed to drive