RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
CosmicBlackie

Race Fields Amendment Bill withdrawn

4 minutes ago, coro fan said:

Population

So you seem to think the status quo is fine and no hard decisions need to be made...what would you do to fix the problems the INDUSTRY has..I would love to hear...its easy to shoot holes in peoples suggestions whats yours???

8 hours ago, puha said:

If your that serious about closing tracks why don’t we start with Trentham?  Apart from two days a year there’s no one oncourse .Facilities are shot .Stuff all horses trained on track .Valueable land etc etc .Prime target for easy funds wouldn’t you think ? 

8 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

Couldn't agree more...its a dinosaur...but its not Robinson Crusoe there.Everyone needs to be prepared to discuss EVERY option there is its not a about single people now its about the survival of everyone...adapt or die...its happening everywhere.

Puha and Scooby, keep up to date. 

Everything at Trentham has just about been sold, including the centre of the course, which has been sold to the Hutt International School, for playing fields.

All that is left is the track itself, the stabbing area, the little bit of land that the stands are on and the members car park down the home straight. 

Where has the money gone to or more correctly where is the money going to, as it hasn’t all come in from the land being sold for sections and the playing fields? Incidentally it the region of 7 million!

Answer: It’s all going to RACE to help pay off their debt from their Conference Centre stuff up. 

The good news though is that  RACE will soon have millions themselves from a massive property development that they have earmarked. 

Some of it thought will be needed to properly fix the stuffed racing surface at Awapuni. I say properly as a quick fix won’t do it, as is also the case a Te Rapa after too much sand carpeting and subsequent drain blocking. 

On ‎10‎/‎1‎/‎2018 at 2:25 AM, Insider said:

Everything at Trentham has just about been sold, including the centre of the course, which has been sold to the Hutt International School, for playing fields.

All that is left is the track itself, the stabbing area, the little bit of land that the stands are on and the members car park down the home straight. 

Where has the money gone to or more correctly where is the money going to, as it hasn’t all come in from the land being sold for sections and the playing fields? Incidentally it the region of 7 million!

7 Million - and they are talking 200 Million for Avondale. Can someone help me as the difference is 193 million - something does not add up!

56 minutes ago, elo said:

7 Million - and they are talking 200 Million for Avondale. Can someone help me as the difference is 193 million - something does not add up!

Who knows!

I know one thing though.....

It's only worth what it is, when the money is in the bank, and that certainly isn't the case at Avondale.

Maybe a Northerner in the know will be able to enlighten us.

36 minutes ago, Insider said:

Who knows!

I know one thing though.....

It's only worth what it is, when the money is in the bank, and that certainly isn't the case at Avondale.

Maybe a Northerner in the know will be able to enlighten us.

Is the money in the bank at Trentham Insider?

6 hours ago, Leggy said:

Is the money in the bank at Trentham Insider?

Not all of it I am led to believe.

How much is, I don’t know either. 

What I do know is that deposits have been paid and finial settlements are protracted.