RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
JJ Flash

Pats Delight and the Punt

So someone has had a go on this neddy pre nomination to win FFA in Cup week. Opened up in Pre nom F/O at 41-10.50 and very soon after it was at 31-8s

Long way to go to the races itself let alone winning it although its obviously being set for that race as not in Cup. Might need a new driver as well.

I see this horse is running at trials this week. Dalgety has been very quiet so far this year only having had a total of  12 starters in the first 2 months.

Will be interesting to see who he gets to drive his team if  the current stand down at racetracks continues.

Not sure who he would use.

9 minutes ago, what a post said:

I see this horse is running at trials this week. Dalgety has been very quiet so far this year only having had a total of  12 starters in the first 2 months.

Will be interesting to see who he gets to drive his team if  the current stand down at racetracks continues.

Sam Ottley has had one or two drives for him recently.

15 minutes ago, what a post said:

Could he convince Ken Barron to come out of retirement. At least until there is a clash.

Semi retired David Butt and Mark Jones nowhere near their best before dates.

Maybe a wait and see until current race course bans are lifted or ...........

11 minutes ago, Overcheck said:

Sam Ottley has had one or two drives for him recently.

11 minutes ago, Kotare_Hunter said:

Could he convince Ken Barron to come out of retirement. At least until there is a clash.

Its a tricky one for him. Ricky May and Tim Williams look the form drivers,but have other commitments in open class ranks.  Maybe a bob butt or brad  Williamson?  Apart from ricky may,some of the more experienced drivers don't seem in the same form anymore.

4 hours ago, what a post said:

Its a tricky one for him. Ricky May and Tim Williams look the form drivers,but have other commitments in open class ranks.  Maybe a bob butt or brad  Williamson?  Apart from ricky may,some of the more experienced drivers don't seem in the same form anymore.

Craig Thornley, Gerard O'Reilly and Jim Curtin other options... all excellent horsemen.

17 hours ago, Kotare_Hunter said:

He might need to come out of retirement for a number of reasons. As for a driver for PD it might be a case of heading north , have AGH or DB got current comittments

22 hours ago, JJ Flash said:

So someone has had a go on this neddy pre nomination to win FFA in Cup week. Opened up in Pre nom F/O at 41-10.50 and very soon after it was at 31-8s

Long way to go to the races itself let alone winning it although its obviously being set for that race as not in Cup. Might need a new driver as well.

Nice horse actually and this year I reckon the cup and ffa might be as winnable as they will ever be - albeit I dont see this wining.

Probably only took $15 EW to move the odds:ph34r:

2 hours ago, chelseacol said:

Nice horse actually and this year I reckon the cup and ffa might be as winnable as they will ever be - albeit I dont see this wining.

Probably only took $15 EW to move the odds:ph34r:

Am hearing on bush telegraph that $250 was placed at higher odds- given the book would have been opened at +145  it surely had to be from someone associated with horse

On 9/25/2018 at 3:09 PM, what a post said:

I'm surprised you didn't see M Purdon driving for C Dalgety, you can get those see-through blinkers now.

9 hours ago, Kotare_Hunter said:

R May | Oamaru 23 September; use of whip (2 charges); fined $300 and suspended 24-30 September inclusive.

Was good to see yeah/nah use a bit of energy on those drives, perhaps the message is getting through that you have to make every effort to win or place!!! given Integrity is everything to the punters who pay for the game