RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Cubes

The Cubemeister is going to Riccarton tomorrow

Spring is in the air down here in sunny Canterbury , and Cubity is full of hope for the upcoming season...

We always enjoy the puntingness this time of year , and can invest in Hawkes' Bay Group Oneness in between the champion champagne Racing @ CJC homebase

Mrs Cubes provides the following tips for those astute 'Cafers (that excludes you Chevy) who know that if you are going to bet 20 , make it 3/17....

Race 1...#3...Lo Azalea

Race 2...#4...Faux Pas

Race 3...#3...Redesdale

Race 4.....Chinese number of death....avoid

Race 5...#2...Albut Me

Race 6...#1...Bully Boy

Race 7...#1...Who Dares Wins

Race 8...#8...Sensei

Race 9...#4...Emily Margaret

Race 10...#9...Hot Fuss

Race 11....Mrs Cubes found this race really hard to pick but our mate Tarquin liked #5 Hee's our Secret and #14 Lake Chalice

Should be a big crowd and fun times .

Gotta watch out for those Northern horses coming down and stealing all the mullah .

Also sometimes those thoroughbreds from further South come up and nick the cash .

Don't know what Chelsea is going to do with the Phar Lap room taken over by the millenials

Cubes might (or might not) update in a bloginness way throughout the day

Good luck Cubes. Don’t you overlook those northern raiders such as T Pike. I notice that you haven’t considered one of his and I think that is a mistake. Of course I could be wrong as someone based on the Chatham Islands wouldn’t really know whats going on would they? Liz

7 hours ago, Cubes said:

Spring is in the air down here in sunny Canterbury , and Cubity is full of hope for the upcoming season...

We always enjoy the puntingness this time of year , and can invest in Hawkes' Bay Group Oneness in between the champion champagne Racing @ CJC homebase

Mrs Cubes provides the following tips for those astute 'Cafers (that excludes you Chevy) who know that if you are going to bet 20 , make it 3/17....

Race 1...#3...Lo Azalea

Race 2...#4...Faux Pas

Race 3...#3...Redesdale

Race 5...#2...Albut Me

Race 6...#1...Bully Boy

Race 8...#8...Sensei

Race 10...#9...Hot Fuss

Race 11....Mrs Cubes found this race really hard to pick but our mate Tarquin liked #5 Hee's our Secret and #14 Lake Chalice

Gotta watch out for those Northern horses coming down and stealing all the mullah .

Also sometimes those thoroughbreds from further South come up and nick the cash .

Don't know what Chelsea is going to do with the Phar Lap room taken over by the millenials

After they stole my room Cubes, I'm still waiting for the free corporate box offer from the CJC. I think Tim has lost my numberB)

Good luck with your mare today. I heard a whisper she worked very well in the week. Great time of year isn't it !

20 hours ago, Blue said:

I hope you have the corporate box sorted by the end of October Mr Col. I've had my seat from Whangarei booked for two months under the pretext that you were the entertainment manager and all would be well.

Will be great to have you back down here mate. I look forward to the celebrations  !

On ‎9‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 7:52 PM, Cubes said:

Race 1...#3...Lo Azalea

Race 2...#4...Faux Pas

Race 3...#3...Redesdale

Race 5...#2...Albut Me

Race 6...#1...Bully Boy

Race 8...#8...Sensei

Race 10...#9...Hot Fuss

Hold all tickets !!!

Mrs Cubes wants a job on the punting show on the telly 'cause she's got out the ol' abacus and worked out that for $220 invested one has achieved $222.30 backness

That's doing the ol' $3 over 17

Interestingly a straight out 20 bucks on the nose would have yielded $173

So don't do that in future

If the Trackside team want to contact Mrs Cubes for a job please send letter to :

Mrs P A Cubes (Philippa Anne if any 'Cafer gives a flying toss)

123 She'll be at the Spa Street

Gone Shoppingtown

NZ