RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
JJ Flash

Wilsons Sports Bar and TAB

Used to be my local a decade ago when racing owner Mr Wilson was the owner. Always had a copy of Harness Weekly available to read between races. Used to peruse the 'Marketplace'. 

Sorry  to be a bit off topic.

9 hours ago, 2Piper said:

Used to be my local a decade ago when racing owner Mr Wilson was the owner. Always had a copy of Harness Weekly available to read between races. Used to peruse the 'Marketplace'. 

Sorry  to be a bit off topic.

Top man that Mr Wilson

4 hours ago, Fartoomuch said:

I heard that HRNZ are new operator but not 100%

Whoever it was had a bad opening day as they had to close TAB to train staff how to work it.

Funny enough I went there to place some bets at addington last night but they closed the tab  with a staff member, just before one of the early races at addington was due to start. Not sure how long for but I just left and used my phone account for all my bets... The bloke in front of me commented with a wry smile "you can't do that when theres races on'. The lady said something about learning how to operate it.   I have always had very good service previously.

3 hours ago, Lee270744 said:

FTM, According to the Doomsayers Harness racing is finished in NZ:rcf-laughing-2: HRNZ probably noticed the tote turnover has been on the increase,

My turnover has increased dramatically of late. Its possibly  the best time as they are all fair dinkum:rcf-laughing-3:

I hope it was only recent because I visited for a pint and punt not long ago, and very little sound on TVs in TAB area but 'The Chase' playing really loudly in the other part of the bar with all bar staff gathered around watching it. Terrible. As we all know when having a quiet punt we need less distractions as possible!!