RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
crustyngrizzly

trainer gone

crusty Sir Mainlander was a bay gelding bred in 1994 by Vision Quest out of Ichiban. He raced 20 times in NZ for 3 wins 4 seconds 1 third 1 fourth and 2 fifths and Stakes of $30,900. He won his first two starts both at Waipa on 3/6/98 and 4/7/98. He then ran second at Te Rapa and then won his fourth start at Ellerslie on the 15/8/98.

13 minutes ago, gubellini said:

crusty Sir Mainlander was a bay gelding bred in 1994 by Vision Quest out of Ichiban. He raced 20 times in NZ for 3 wins 4 seconds 1 third 1 fourth and 2 fifths and Stakes of $30,900. He won his first two starts both at Waipa on 3/6/98 and 4/7/98. He then ran second at Te Rapa and then won his fourth start at Ellerslie on the 15/8/98.

Wasn't as good as my memory had me believe.

On 9/19/2018 at 3:29 PM, crustyngrizzly said:

Wasn't as good as my memory had me believe.

No you're right , He was a decent type of horse crustyandgrizzly, to go with all those other decent Te Awamutu horses and lots of decent owner trainers.

Jeez they'll be having a ball upstairs,

Jim Mouat

Matt Malcolm 

Gil Taylor

Mike Claydon

Kevin O'Connor

Rex Robbins

Bill Sanders

Graham Oakes

Mick & Rose Brindle

to name just a few ,

old Rosie , what a legend she was....