RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Iraklis

Great To See.....

50 minutes ago, Iraklis said:

Just lookin up results and watchin video of Trials from Tues down south, returnin Allstars guns fired off nicely loads to look forward to there :rcf-happy: Machete looked solid yep yep yep, cant wait to seem all fightin fit and in the flesh again......

Cheers Iraklis

Dont speak too loudly or positively about team AS or you will upset the non believers and conspiracy theorists who come for a peak from that other place:rcfe-nerd-1:

2 hours ago, JJ Flash said:

Dont speak too loudly or positively about team AS or you will upset the non believers and conspiracy theorists who come for a peak from that other place:rcfe-nerd-1:

The AS barn will no doubt have another great season come what may. Try getting a horse in there for starters, there's plenty who will pay their fees without question but you have to have the right cattle. From what ive heard its 2yr old time very soon. Many will be tried and many wont get to Rolleston

5 hours ago, Iraklis said:

Just lookin up results and watchin video of Trials from Tues down south, returnin Allstars guns fired off nicely loads to look forward to there :rcf-happy: Machete looked solid yep yep yep, cant wait to seem all fightin fit and in the flesh again......

Cheers Iraklis

Strap yourself in Iriklis

Interesting situation for a few of my friends who have horses with AS team. There latest , a 2yr old, has not made this years cut. They now have the problem of where to send it. Its not as if its no good its just that apparently AS have 5 better and that's only one sex.

I suggested they head north to miss the AS team down south but on reflection what if the AS team have got it wrong about this and others who were cut recently.

JJ, a very famous trainer/driver once said to me down at Puke race track 'champions can come from anywhere, that's why you try em all!' your friends need not avoid AllStars :) get that filly/colt whateva, to a trainer down there and lets get it racin.....yeh?

Cheers Iraklis

PS. That famous fella was 'Wolfie' you know the guy that had The Mighty Cardie.....

13 hours ago, chevy86 said:

But don't dare mention wastage amongst the blinkered lot.

Please tell us more Chevy86. You seem to have started to post a lot on Harness and mostly in negative fashion. Why could that be and why are you so negative about AS . Why dont you tell us all about AS wastage. The owners rules are dont post what you cant substantiate. Its put up or shut up time for you.

At least 50 yearling acquisitions per year,( as reported by the late Neil Pilcher--not my guess), age group racing for the big money the only focus, ( i.e. NO horses ever line up in the mundane , industry meets such as last week or the week before), maybe 6-8 competitive out of each year's lot chasing the big money which leaves more than a few needing pony club attendance or possibly worse fates.. My observations come from years in the industry, following the behaviour of those who are involved in racing, and yes, it caters for every stratum of life, from those who think the horse is just a disposable commodity for them to boost their egos right through to the owner motivated by their true love of the horse.

I fully realise this is the unfortunate reality of racing, but just like the Waterhouses, Wallers and Godolphins,( all with 600-700 horses on their books) the "financial" success of your mates in the blue colours would not be possible without the battlers sustaining the game between their big pay-days.There is nothing magical about the abilities of most(not all) of the top "always based on money" trainers--they are the ones who have the most horses and a rapid turnover of the same. Those with limited ability are quickly out the door.( Which reminds me--" was Chris Turner a champion trainer because of the success of Veandercross or was it the horse that made Chris Turner?" -just asking). And then Chris Waller--a  seemingly good-guy Kiwi making it big in OZ. If Terri Rae, John Bary or Mandy Brown had been on the receiving end of 60 "blue-bloods" from the Ingham family (not to mention Winx from Ingham's daughter) then any one of those 3 could now be the doyen of Sydney racing today.

As for my supposed "negative fashion"--all I have endeavoured to do is strike some balance. The fawning of some of you is akin to a religion. As for the recent corruption issue, I believe I have counselled for restrained commentary, telling Guerin, Marrion and Purdon that maybe they should "STFU" and let process evolve, but obviously many of you are so embedded with certain harness players that you think you know better.

33 minutes ago, chevy86 said:

At least 50 yearling acquisitions per year,( as reported by the late Neil Pilcher--not my guess), age group racing for the big money the only focus, ( i.e. NO horses ever line up in the mundane , industry meets such as last week or the week before), maybe 6-8 competitive out of each year's lot chasing the big money which leaves more than a few needing pony club attendance or possibly worse fates.. My observations come from years in the industry, following the behaviour of those who are involved in racing, and yes, it caters for every stratum of life, from those who think the horse is just a disposable commodity for them to boost their egos right through to the owner motivated by their true love of the horse.

I fully realise this is the unfortunate reality of racing, but just like the Waterhouses, Wallers and Godolphins,( all with 600-700 horses on their books) the "financial" success of your mates in the blue colours would not be possible without the battlers sustaining the game between their big pay-days.There is nothing magical about the abilities of most(not all) of the top "always based on money" trainers--they are the ones who have the most horses and a rapid turnover of the same. Those with limited ability are quickly out the door.( Which reminds me--" was Chris Turner a champion trainer because of the success of Veandercross or was it the horse that made Chris Turner?" -just asking). And then Chris Waller--a  seemingly good-guy Kiwi making it big in OZ. If Terri Rae, John Bary or Mandy Brown had been on the receiving end of 60 "blue-bloods" from the Ingham family (not to mention Winx from Ingham's daughter) then any one of those 3 could now be the doyen of Sydney racing today.

As for my supposed "negative fashion"--all I have endeavoured to do is strike some balance. The fawning of some of you is akin to a religion. As for the recent corruption issue, I believe I have counselled for restrained commentary, telling Guerin, Marrion and Purdon that maybe they should "STFU" and let process evolve, but obviously many of you are so embedded with certain harness players that you think you know better.

Your fail to answer the one simple question i posed to you- Wastage. Just because they buy many yearlings but actually only race a certain number you seem to think the rest are disposed of in some of terrible way. In many cases they are sent to other trainers and/or sold offshore. Put another way , they don't rip their owners off as some do by selling owners pipe dreams. I call that professionalism.Its the way they consistently operate, if it has met its mark or cant pay its way then out the door it goes.The owners/clients love it that way or else they would not keep going back to them. Its called repeat business which is usually seen as a sign of success.

You flirt with all sorts of other issue you obviously have with them notably envy with the galloping comparison. As for Mates with MP i hardly know the guy but over many seasons have watched his and his staff's excellence both on and off track.Is Are they perfect, no but they are leaders and winners which is something you struggle with. FYG, harness racing is an open sport, you and your type  can nominate and race in any race you like against them. The Derby showed last year that they dont win everything

The bit about them not racing in "Mundane industry meets"  shows further Chevy AS negativity. Where does it say any trainer/owner has to race horses in such events. You obviously don't get or understand their business model which is a reflection of you and not them

Great long drawn out scchhhhpiel chevy, you said specifically 'wastage' that implies something just asking that you clarify 'wastage'.....all the other stuff you've added to my mind is fluff, lets hear your explanation, as Newmarket says alot that don't make it under AllStars criteria are moved on, and what's wrong with that? or are you sayin summit else? I don't think AllStars need to apologise for havin access to moneyed clients, ahh dude that usually happens with successful stables, people flock to them; and they obviously have a performance criteria, once again what's so bloody wrong with that? MarkP and AllStars happens to be gettin great results for his patrons which is why he's a harness trainer! oh I know be successful but just not too successful; it strikes me you are simply mouthin off out of, dare I say it, JEALOUSY! give over already......

Fartoomuch, the last member of the troika must still be asleep!

No envy, no jealousy, I've had my share. Just try to be balanced guys and give some others some kudos. Your blind sycophancy implies the rest of the industry are bums. How about lauding some of their efforts.

4 hours ago, Iraklis said:

Oh what bloody rubbish chevy, balanced my ass :rolleyes: and still no explanation of 'wastage' by AllStars, your words used.....your jealous for all get out your post says it all

It looks like he can't.put up.or shut up Iraklis. Anyone surprised. All hat np.cattle about wastage.

Futhermore chevy, you obviously have no concept of 'enthusiast' or 'fan' (Your blind sycophancy implies the rest of the industry are bums) I won't be told by you! or anyone else! who or what I can be an enthusiast or fan of! It just so happens AllStars have what I like in spades, I can't help that gets up your nose......I started this thread in celebration of AllStars guns returnin, and it is well known I'm a big big fan of AllStars and it is obvious that this thread was laudin the mighty stable, and I have stated on numerous occasions why, 'you get more bang for your entertainment buck!' simple! I love lookin up their website, they keep up to date information on there, and I always look forward to seein what new blood they're about to release on to the racin arena, so your in here because?....

GOOOOOOOO!!!! The Mighty AllStars!!!! GOOOOOO!!!! Dream About Me!!!! for the Hannon!!!!

Iraklis

40 minutes ago, Iraklis said:

Futhermore chevy, you obviously have no concept of 'enthusiast' or 'fan' (Your blind sycophancy implies the rest of the industry are bums) I won't be told by you! or anyone else! who or what I can be an enthusiast or fan of! It just so happens AllStars have what I like in spades, I can't help that gets up your nose......I started this thread in celebration of AllStars guns returnin, and it is well known I'm a big big fan of AllStars and it is obvious that this thread was laudin the mighty stable, and I have stated on numerous occasions why, 'you get more bang for your entertainment buck!' simple! I love lookin up their website, they keep up to date information on there, and I always look forward to seein what new blood they're about to release on to the racin arena, so your in here because?....

GOOOOOOOO!!!! The Mighty AllStars!!!! GOOOOOO!!!! Dream About Me!!!! for the Hannon!!!!

Iraklis

Dam right Sonny..........ya doing a great job

image.jpg

On 9/21/2018 at 10:34 AM, chevy86 said:

Fartoomuch, the last member of the troika must still be asleep!

No envy, no jealousy, I've had my share. Just try to be balanced guys and give some others some kudos. Your blind sycophancy implies the rest of the industry are bums. How about lauding some of their efforts.

Been too busy to worry or respond to you.But just to keep you happy now that i have 20 seconds

"

27 Group One winners for the 2017-1018 season.

In order: Chase Auckland (Sires Stakes: Woodlands Derby )-Lazarus (NZ Cup, Interdominion.Fremantle Cup, Hunter Cup) -Ultimate Machete (NZ FFA,Golden Nugget, Loans Sky Classic Partyon (Queen of Hearts)-Elle Mac ( Sires Stakes, Pascoe Oaks,Nevele R Final -Vincent (Auckland Cup) Luby Lou (Trotting Derby)-Princess Tiffany ( Caduceus Classic-Harness Jewels)-Kayla Marie (Sires Stakes Final) -Winterfell (Northern Trotting Derby,Harness Jewels)-Eamon Maguire (NZ Messenger, Harness Jewels)-Jesse Duke (Sires Stakes Final) Shez All Rock ( NZ Oaks, Harness Jewels) Enhance Your Calm-(Harness Jewels) Another Masterpiece Harness Jewels"

Name the stable??????????

5 minutes ago, Fartoomuch said:

Been too busy to worry or respond to you.But just to keep you happy now that i have 20 seconds

"

27 Group One winners for the 2017-1018 season.

In order: Chase Auckland (Sires Stakes: Woodlands Derby )-Lazarus (NZ Cup, Interdominion.Fremantle Cup, Hunter Cup) -Ultimate Machete (NZ FFA,Golden Nugget, Loans Sky Classic Partyon (Queen of Hearts)-Elle Mac ( Sires Stakes, Pascoe Oaks,Nevele R Final -Vincent (Auckland Cup) Luby Lou (Trotting Derby)-Princess Tiffany ( Caduceus Classic-Harness Jewels)-Kayla Marie (Sires Stakes Final) -Winterfell (Northern Trotting Derby,Harness Jewels)-Eamon Maguire (NZ Messenger, Harness Jewels)-Jesse Duke (Sires Stakes Final) Shez All Rock ( NZ Oaks, Harness Jewels) Enhance Your Calm-(Harness Jewels) Another Masterpiece Harness Jewels"

Name the stable??????????

Jellyman ?