RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Belinda

Maija Vance

She is doing ok with her injuries. I do have some concern as she has not moved her left leg, Her arms and right led seem to have normal function. She has been in Bed the whole time and they are going to try her in a wheelchair today. That wont be that comfortable as she has 5 broken ribs

Acorn doesnt fall far from the tree 

1 hour ago, TDO said:

What a champion she is!  I remember many a trip to Ellerslie watching her dad kick winners home!

Acorn doesnt fall far from the Tree, and really goes to show how far one can go with hard graft and a positive mindset. Inspirational nail on the head Patiti :rcfe-like:

It says a lot for her tenacity and overall character/spirit to come back from that horrendous fall and horrendous spinal injuries. Not many do with spinal injuries like she had. Champion effort from her and I wish her best with her life whatever that holds. I also hope she decides not to race ride again (as that must be a temptation for one with such a strong and competitive nature as Maija) as the exponential risks to her future, associated with a secondary fall, don't bear thinking about. All the best Maija. I am hoping we may see this amazing young lady training horses one day as Mum and Dad are dab hands at it.

34 minutes ago, Slim Dusty said:

Hi All 

Is Some-one able to put a Link up on This News Clip Please ?? 

I missed it - and I can't find it on the TVOne Website 

Cheers :-)  

Hi Slim ,  A great story on Marji  she is one brave and determined lady,  go to TV1 on Demand ,click onto sport and scroll down you will find it .She is amazing Cheers BH