RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Taaxi

Off to Flemington

I see Carlton Draught are releasing 30,000 slabs.  Jeez C.T.  that's barely enough to drown an Aussie thirst  :)

I have to say: what great marketing.  Not to mention the money they'll make  :)

Are you in for the Cox Plate??

13 hours ago, Irish said:

I see Carlton Draught are releasing 30,000 slabs.  Jeez C.T.  that's barely enough to drown an Aussie thirst  :)

I have to say: what great marketing.  Not to mention the money they'll make  :)

Are you in for the Cox Plate??

Indeed Irish.

Not sure I’ll be able to make the Cox Plate year as I’ve got a couple of weddings to attend around that time but will definitely be at Flemington to see her in the Turnbull. 

2 hours ago, CBT said:

Indeed Irish.

Not sure I’ll be able to make the Cox Plate year as I’ve got a couple of weddings to attend around that time but will definitely be at Flemington to see her in the Turnbull. 

How do you think the first batch of  internationals will go tomorrow CBT, Appleby in serious form last week, group 1 wins in  Ireland , Canada and won Arc trial at Longchamp plus winners at home .

Do you think the draw will do for Folkswood, you would have the local knowledge of this kind of thing.

6 hours ago, Red Rum said:

How do you think the first batch of  internationals will go tomorrow CBT, Appleby in serious form last week, group 1 wins in  Ireland , Canada and won Arc trial at Longchamp plus winners at home .

Do you think the draw will do for Folkswood, you would have the local knowledge of this kind of thing.

You always have to respect the Charlie Appleby runners but I don’t think the draw will do Folkswood any favours in this race. 

They may try to ride him aggressively from the wide barrier as he likes to race handy but that poses the risk of getting cast 3 wide and they won’t want a gut buster for him first up this campaign.

I suspect they’ll snick him from the jump and ride him for luck running home for a solid 5th or 6th.

There’s been a huge go for the Weir runner Yogi in this race after two huge runs this campaign. The word is they will be trying very hard to win this race to qualify him for the Cups. 

He opened at around 20-1, was 13-1 this arvo and is now into 9.50.

2 hours ago, CBT said:

You always have to respect the Charlie Appleby runners but I don’t think the draw will do Folkswood any favours in this race. 

They may try to ride him aggressively from the wide barrier as he likes to race handy but that poses the risk of getting cast 3 wide and they won’t want a gut buster for him first up this campaign.

I suspect they’ll snick him from the jump and ride him for luck running home for a solid 5th or 6th.

There’s been a huge go for the Weir runner Yogi in this race after two huge runs this campaign. The word is they will be trying very hard to win this race to qualify him for the Cups. 

He opened at around 20-1, was 13-1 this arvo and is now into 9.50.

Just seen in fields , Torcedor running in Cologne this  Sunday .