RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
scooby3051

She's UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!! CHAMPION,One Of The Best EVER !!!!!

1 hour ago, La Zip said:

I think it’s going to be an interesting trip south for Winx as they’ve now introduced a ban on the administration of Regumate...so let’s see what the impact of that decision will have on her...

They've banned Regumate? Why on earth would they do that?

She’s the best for sure, the best I’ve seen (incl KTown, Sunline, BC, Manikato etc, but - as for the “best performance” by a horse? I reckon 3 Melb Cup wins (in a row) by Makybe Diva, carrying 51kg, 55.5kg and 58kg, is the best achievement. It will never be done again - whilst it’s a Hcp race imho. 

On 9/15/2018 at 8:58 PM, Lloyd Vivian said:

Nor was I Scooby...but the quality of horseflesh racing today has only improved over the years [ apart from soundness issues arguably]. And I can't remember one winning 27 straight and 20 G1's...

Nothing to compare with her in modern era, ignoring that jumper. Kelso might have won 19 Gr. 1 races but that would include races rated at that level. Similarly, Phar Lap (27), Tulloch (27), Carbine (25), Ajax (24) and Manikato (21) were calculated as such by A.R.R. She wins, keeps winning and wins well!

On 9/15/2018 at 8:58 PM, Lloyd Vivian said:

Yes indeed she's the best i have seen if I was the lucky owner I would retire her now what has she got to prove I think its now just egos and adding to the bank account. I would rather Winx to be rembered as a 3 Cox Plate winner than a 3 and a miss .

On 9/16/2018 at 6:58 PM, Trump said:

She’s the best for sure, the best I’ve seen (incl KTown, Sunline, BC, Manikato etc, but - as for the “best performance” by a horse? I reckon 3 Melb Cup wins (in a row) by Makybe Diva, carrying 51kg, 55.5kg and 58kg, is the best achievement. It will never be done again - whilst it’s a Hcp race imho. 

Did anyone do what Lee Freedman asked and " go find the smallest child on the course and there will be an example of a person who will see that again" .One of the best  racehorses Britain has produced  and a steal at the price paid.

17 hours ago, bus stop said:

Yes indeed she's the best i have seen if I was the lucky owner I would retire her now what has she got to prove I think its now just egos and adding to the bank account. I would rather Winx to be rembered as a 3 Cox Plate winner than a 3 and a miss

Seriously? She's a racehorse and appears to be enjoying her work.

So, with another Cox and a Queen Elizabeth in the next 7 months seemingly at her mercy, you would leave $5,000,000+ on the table? We're not talking about a horse that won't jump out of the barriers, or has health issues, or even needs a whip used to produce her best - this is a horse who may not even be at her best yet!

Jeez, I bet you're the sort of bloke who throws away left-over bacon :)

1 hour ago, Catalano said:

Seriously? She's a racehorse and appears to be enjoying her work.

So, with another Cox and a Queen Elizabeth in the next 7 months seemingly at her mercy, you would leave $5,000,000+ on the table? We're not talking about a horse that won't jump out of the barriers, or has health issues, or even needs a whip used to produce her best - this is a horse who may not even be at her best yet!

Jeez, I bet you're the sort of bloke who throws away left-over bacon :)

No left over bacon on my plate and my bustop was a finalist best design awards in 2016.

Cheers 

9 hours ago, Red Rum said:

Did anyone do what Lee Freedman asked and " go find the smallest child on the course and there will be an example of a person who will see that again" .One of the best  racehorses Britain has produced  and a steal at the price paid.

That’s John Foote’s specialty - never overpays ! Now he’s got another beauty for Weir - FURRION

Just reading the Winx book by Trevor Mashallsea. Its a bit repetitive and wouldn't have been easy to write. The name was an allusion to the dam Vegas Showgirl. Think about that?

Lots of refs to Kiwis, J and L Cassidy, Jason Collet, JMac. Basuttin etc