RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
chelseacol

Winners for Addington tonight ?

Well there is a meeting going on tonight - another heat of the KPC and we are trundling along for our first crack this season.

Lets have a positive thread and get the experts out there helping us along with a few thoughts for tonight please ??

I'll get some chocolate fish or beers or a free bet to the person I judge with the benefit of hindsight was the best tipster for the night (my sole choice, no correspondence will be entered into blah blah blah B))

You don't have to select every race - someone picking one horse which gives a decent return l may be viewed better than someone who gets three winners from 10 selections !

45 minutes ago, chelseacol said:

Well there is a meeting going on tonight - another heat of the KPC and we are trundling along for our first crack this season.

Lets have a positive thread and get the experts out there helping us along with a few thoughts for tonight please ??

I'll get some chocolate fish or beers or a free bet to the person I judge with the benefit of hindsight was the best tipster for the night (my sole choice, no correspondence will be entered into blah blah blah B))

You don't have to select every race - someone picking one horse which gives a decent return l may be viewed better than someone who gets three winners from 10 selections !

Build it up and stick it all on Thefixer.

Easy Col.

R2 Johnny White must win soon. Ohoka Chopper the roughie.

R3 Mongolian Machete Paul Court has a couple of nice ones in tonight.

R4 Good trot. Best horses are Marcoola and Bordeaux but both fresh up. Marcoola won at trials recently.

R5 Stun Gun - the other Court runner

R7 The Fixer - what else ?!

R8 Just Dance Mark Purdon drives for Cran this week

R9 Firenze capable mare off the front this week.

:rcfe-like:

Would love to be in Christchurch for KPC, but not possible. Good luck everyone.

These are two that seem most likely to cause upsets, in fields where the 'better' horses may not have the ringcraft to earn their victories.
R1. Rum in the Sun $2:$5 Win:Place ratio just in case the converted pacers are still learning their trade.
R6. Robyn's Gem. Win saver bet. Small field of newbie pacers. If she can stay balanced she could cause the surprise of the meet.

22 hours ago, Counter Punch said:

Le Lievre's Gift in Race 9 and then Fun In The Dark in Race 10. 

And we have a winner - very nice effort CP.

How about you pick a couple of horses today or when it suits and I will throw on a multi for you ? Send me a PM when you like something.

Thanks everyone else

Just an update that Counter Punch decided on a two horse place all up at Methven on Sunday  - R3 #13 Tabitha Franco and Race 7 #18 Copperhead Rose.

I put on a $25 all up for him which returned $181.

After looking at the selections I quite liked them so did the bet a second time for myself - so thanks for that CP you were on fire

I  will use the profit to do a few more prizes here.

Col