RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
JJ Flash

Greg O'Conner

2 hours ago, tasman man 11 said:

Fair enough response......lets just see what transpires.

Few real facts have come out to date. There have been a number of scenarios thrown around re the betting dynamics .

In view of the confidence some have in the RIU and the number of hashed police enquiries over the years ,it could be a potent recipe.

The Police  were/are calling for more information around these people/incidents which became public before they should have.

The example of the horse Johnny White I heard it would win , hence I was not surprised when it was favourite on the day. Its form since has shown it may not be that good ,

Should I forward my information to the authorities?

The police will ultimately be judged on the evidence that comes out in court. For now I see no reason not to have faith in their abilities.

Stating we should not pre judge harness participants I understand, just as we should not pre judge  the polices actions,particularly when they are an independent authority.

As to the johnny white race. The horse went back at the start when it and its drivers normal pattern was to go forward. It had a nice draw with its main danger drawn outside it driven by mr orange.. The video shows its main danger did not show major gate speed to cross johnny white,even as it was being restrained. Of course that on its own is not convincing. However,the driver then continued to restrain to last,then followed a horse who had run badly on the first day,did not improve when a horse closer did,waited to the final bend and then seemed as if it was driven to reach maximum speed on the point of the bend,on a track where they lose ground coming wide, then was driven wider without urging until the driver knew he was no chance.  So  I dont think the  police would need much help with that case,if they have a money trail or conversations.

As you say,lets see what transpires.

14 minutes ago, Taku Umanga said:

How many drug related warrants have you been involved in the execution of .... none I'd guess?

I think you might be 100% accurate Tapu. That said he's not the type to admit he is wrong on this issue thus far. 

Could this be a first.??

None but my personal view from them been perfect 100% in the right has steadily slipped to now I think they are thick thugs . 

This has come about by watching them throw their weight around when not required , behaviour in the police bar, planting evidence , over zealous policing of liquor laws and we all know about sexual assault cases .

1 minute ago, LongOwner said:

None but my personal view from them been perfect 100% in the right has steadily slipped to now I think they are thick thugs . 

This has come about by watching them throw their weight around when not required , behaviour in the police bar, planting evidence , over zealous policing of liquor laws and we all know about sexual assault cases .

Every profession has the odd bad egg ..... including harness racing as we are certainly finding out.

You seem to have some real issues with authority and from your posts here are using this bias as a means of defending your "bad egg" mates!

17 minutes ago, LongOwner said:

My god you really do have some issues with authorities and with it historical ones at that. I am proud to have been a part of a  back and forth with someone so bitter and twisted that they finally have to resort  to the nonsense above. Your type and i am profiling you now  are always on the bleat but would be the first to call the police if you or your family needed their assistance.

No occupation will have 100% perfect employees including police,army MP's. We are indeed honored to be privy to your historical thoughts on a police canteen etc and your command of the Queen's English. Keep calm and carry on i say

33 minutes ago, LongOwner said:

Ok thats far enough now... we have all listened and you have had your say...but its going a bit to far now....lets keep the discussion to what we all actually know shall we...many thanks.

3 hours ago, Taku Umanga said:

Every profession has the odd bad egg ..... including harness racing as we are certainly finding out.

You seem to have some real issues with authority and from your posts here are using this bias as a means of defending your "bad egg" mates!

As we may well find out.

So AS associates 100% guilty because you were told ? 

No chance of pleading , no chance arguing circumstances, no chance of proving innocence- just hang them all .

That is want you have done to Greg and others  but you don’t like getting remindered about  what NZ law and western democracy has as its main ethos. 

9 minutes ago, LongOwner said:

So AS associates 100% guilty because you were told ? 

No chance of pleading , no chance arguing circumstances, no chance of proving innocence- just hang them all .

That is want you have done to Greg and others  but you don’t like getting remindered about  what NZ law and western democracy has as its main ethos. 

I have no idea what you are on about or on. 

I suggest you seek help for whatever afflicts you.

Just now, Fartoomuch said:

I have no idea what you are on about or on. 

I suggest you seek help for whatever afflicts you.

I'm with you Fartoomuch, totally agree.

I read the post and thought WTF?!

On 9/13/2018 at 9:53 PM, Rusty said:

Often saw Mr O'Connor placing bets at Addington through the on-course tote, on nights that he was the on-course presenter for trackside. Never sat comfortable with me that.

I'm not questioning his integrity at all. However, I don't feel that presenters on trackside should be betting on races they are presenting, as they clearly can have an influence on betting patterns. They say one thing about a horse just before the race starts and the odds on that horse can drop like a stone.

I make up my own mind when making my selections, but others can, and are, easily influenced.

So righteous!

i would love to be perfect like you 

On 9/17/2018 at 10:17 AM, LongOwner said:

Great response - this smashing houses , smashing cars , 12 cops with flat jackets per raid was totally unwanted .

Embarrassing that the NZPolice and RIU who expect us to support / respect them behave like this !

Seems the Police and the RIU had little idea of the people they were dealing with or was this just a show for their buddies in the media ?

7 hours ago, LongOwner said:

What does this mean - tell us more .

Quite simply I'm not indulging you with any further information. You have put a stake in the ground re your thoughts  dislike of authorities. 

As for all these  arrests.  You clearly  are not up with the play.  I haven't posted  half of what I know and others that post on here are the same.

If they are found guilty I'm sure you will be back flipping at pace

8 hours ago, Spikecity said:

Nobody is accusing OConner of any crime except stupidity.

What was the stupidity? The stupidity I found was people that had him arrested and in jail guilty of fixing. I always wonder if they feel a bit imbecilic with the erroneous posts they put on social media, I can't wait for the day THEY  get exposed.

9 hours ago, LongOwner said:

Why should I - most on here need reminding about innocent until otherwise . 

As I said above...everyone please just think before posting... nobody has been proven to have done anything wrong... those who want to judge guilty or not and post unsubstantiated rubbish can go elsewhere and post all the hearsay they want but please not here everyone is innocent here until proven otherwise.