RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Ohokaman

Serena Williams meltdown....

1 hour ago, Ohokaman said:

IMG_3289.JPG

evidently that cartoon is racist and sexist according to responses from some....?????

Other interesting thing I read is the umpire was paid just over $600 for the final. While I thought he was officious at the time he must be thinking WTF with the heat he is taking

6 hours ago, chelseacol said:

evidently that cartoon is racist and sexist according to responses from some....?????

Other interesting thing I read is the umpire was paid just over $600 for the final. While I thought he was officious at the time he must be thinking WTF with the heat he is taking

And she gets $1.5m for losing.....if anyone should be complaining, it's the umpire.....:rcfe-like:

If her opponent wasn’t equally as tanned she would of played that card too,utter disgrace. She got beaten after calling out a male tennis player ranked over 200 6-2 after he played a round of golf and had a few beers, this equality in sport is a joke. I feel sorry for Osaka,she done her like a turkey dinner and had the shimmer taken off by a spoilt brat. She’s called female judges in the past so the sisterhood card is a long reach. Bitch