RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
tripple alliance

Global Warming / Climate Change

Trouble ahead in the EU , a backlash is developing . 

The European Union has failed to set a firm deadline to end its contribution to climate change, after a group of eastern European countries blocked a proposal to slash EU carbon emissions to net zero by 2050.  A majority of EU nations were hoping for a much more robust version of the plan. Earlier proposals envisioned a strict road map of how to reach net zero emissions, and a hard 2050 deadline 

Leaders of the bloc’s 28 member states agreed instead on Thursday to start working on “a transition to a climate-neutral EU.”

By the end of the meeting, even the weaker version proved too strict for a group of Easter European countries led by Poland. Veto votes from Poland, the Czech Republic, Hungary and Estonia meant the proposed 2050 emissions target became a mere footnote, which specified that a “large majority of member states” should achieve climate neutrality by 2050.

1 hour ago, crustyngrizzly said:

Interesting to read a survey on the Stuff website.

Worse though are their comments that they won't allow ''denialism or hoax advocacy''.

Thank goodness i don't have to pay for this crap'

Its now Stuffs way or the hiway.

Hiway thanks .

If you want the truth on climate change..or in other words extreme weather symptoms..then use You Tube to research H.A.A.R.P..it causes the extreme weather symptoms!!

Stuff caught out.

Good Morning; I’m From Stuff, and I’m Here to Help

by idbkiwi

I’m here to help you right-wing, nut-job, conspiracy-theory, alternative-fact, tin-hat wearing deplorables because, believe me, you need it.

We at Stuff, the saviours of the entire huperson race, have declared a Climate Emergency and you people don’t appear to be taking it seriously, at all. Shame on you. Now, thanks to you fossil-fuel fan-girls and boys the ARCTIC IS ON FIRE!!! Did you hear me? THE ICE is ON FIRE!!! All thanks to you and your global warming.

See what you’ve done, are you happy now?

arctic_fire1.png

Ha! “It’s the opposite of hell freezing over”. When are you folks going to grow up, accept some culpability for this overheated planet, and take some responsibility? For heaven’s sake, get with our noble cause before it’s too late!

What’s that, I hear you say? ‘Fires in the Arctic Circle forests are not at all unusual.’ Well; that’s true, but we clearly state that fact in the body of the story so it’s only the headline that’s entirely misleading…we stand by the article.

Next? ‘It’s not a satellite image’? Well, the article says it’s a satellite image, yes, but, okay – it’s not, fair point. It’s not a satellite image; it’s representative, it’s to invoke a reaction from simpletons that refuse to follow our superior moral imperatives for whatever reason [snort].

What’s that? ‘There’s no smoke, it’s cloud, there is no fire’…oh, oops – see reasons above.

Next?… It’s not recent, the photo is thirty-seven years old, and it’s doctored…it’s a crop from an image depicting an oil tanker being loaded’. No, no, I assure you, we would never use a picture of anything oily unless of an Albatross, dyed and sad-faced. You have proof?…

arctic_fire2.png

Oh dear [sigh]! Okay, that’s it, I can only take one more criticism of our wonderful story…you, sir; what would you like to point out?

Oh…! Valdez, Alaska, is not even in the Arctic Circle? Are you kidding me?…No, you’re not; ‘It’s nearly 500 kilometres below it’…Uhm, well…that’s the latitude quality journalism allows us, that’s all I want to say. So, ok, ok:

• There is no fire depicted, and in any case, fires would not be unusual,
  • It’s not a satellite image,
  • It’s not recent – It’s older than most of your children,
  • The photo is doctored,
  • It’s not the Arctic, and
  • The whole, sad, sorry effort at ‘journalism’ is misleading.

But, apart from that, do you fossil-fools believe us now? Like we said at the outset: It’s a crisis, a real Climate Imagineracy. Please take us much more seriously going forward.

(Stuff may tell the truth when hell freezes over, but in the meantime – not so much.)

Just watching Three news.... A study suggests climate change (extreme weather events) is resulting in children born with IQs around 14 points below the average :rcf-surprised: another Political analyst similar to John Cook , who was responsible for the claim 97% of scientists agree with the man made global warming ... these clowns are lining up to get funding like kids at a Lolly Scramble, Ive emailed him and waiting for the response:rcf-laughing-3:

622B2E1E-D36A-4050-88DA-7ED9EA01B26D.png

i think in general around the world the climate change "hoax" is up

the climate has changed for millions of years and there aint 1 bloody thing us humans can do about it...

we just need a strong leader too come out against the hoax and then it will be dead and buried here as well......

technology will eventually take over from fossil fuels but we will still be burning coal and milking cows for the most of all our life times........

Heres your fraudster right here....Awarded a $50.000 prize from Jacinda....how convenient.

Climate scientist Professor James Renwick, the 2018 Prime Minister’s Science Communication Prize winner, says he is excited to see the School Strike 4 Climate NZ this Friday. 

Notice not one of the " scientists"  ever give out figures...It's just propaganda

The planet is warming..... Yeah by how much?

Whats the earths average temp now?

What was it for the last billion years?

What % of the earths atmosphere is CO2?

Ask him these questions  Gruff and see what his answers are ....  I know BTW

An increase CO2 is actually very beneficial.

9 hours ago, 100 1 said:

Heres your fraudster right here....Awarded a $50.000 prize from Jacinda....how convenient.

Climate scientist Professor James Renwick, the 2018 Prime Minister’s Science Communication Prize winner, says he is excited to see the School Strike 4 Climate NZ this Friday. 

Notice not one of the " scientists"  ever give out figures...It's just propaganda

The planet is warming..... Yeah by how much?

Whats the earths average temp now?

What was it for the last billion years?

What % of the earths atmosphere is CO2?

Ask him these questions  Gruff and see what his answers are ....  I know BTW

An increase CO2 is actually very beneficial.

There are 5 judges of the Prine ministers prize and it’s actually worth 100,000, the head judge is a young French woman who just happens to be director of meteorology.

Screeds of denial propaganda...

WHAT IS NATIONALS POLICY ON CLIMATE CHANGE...misinformation,dog whistling and the usual 'dirty politics'!

'

And so it begins, the National Party’s simultaneous descent and ascent. Downwards, into the dark territory of “whatever it takes”. Upwards, into the glare of electoral victory. It’s happening because the party’s present leader has convinced himself that it is only the first movement which makes possible the second.

[…]

That is no small matter. Once truth and propaganda become fused in the minds of one’s followers, debate and discussion become redundant. If one’s opponents are all outrageous liars, then engaging with them in any way is pointless. Rather than waste its time, a political party should, instead, target all its messages at those who have yet to grasp the full mendacity of the other side. Tell these “persuadables” the truth – your truth – before the other parties tell them theirs.”