RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Ohokaman

Well done Col.....

Great win by Jackfrost in the GN Hurdles at Te Aroha today. Lovely patient ride by Buddy Lammas to get him home.

It was always going to win Col, I had Gallante....ridden by some idiot who thought he was on Phar Lap the way he took off a mile out....

No doubt the celebrations will be both lengthy and noisy ones....great stuff......enjoy...:rcfe-like:

3 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Great win by Jackfrost in the GN Hurdles at Te Aroha today. Lovely patient ride by Buddy Lammas to get him home.

It was always going to win Col, I had Gallante....ridden by some idiot who thought he was on Phar Lap the way he took off a mile out....

No doubt the celebrations will be both lengthy and noisy ones....great stuff......enjoy...:rcfe-like:

Great effort by your horse CC congratulations . Agree OM I had Gallante and thought same but glad that  Jackfrost won as its won more trophies  than the Kings Road Millionaires will win  this year.

Got to give some applause to Gallante, onto third country , third owner and done a turn for all of them, Grand Prix de Paris, Sydney Cup and was just second up over hurdles today. Ran in  top races ,on top  tracks , comes back from periods of poor form. Sort of  horse fingers are crossed he gets out in 1 piece for a long life.

Good on you  Jackfrost.

haha thanks everyone.

This has been a heck of a ride for us all and it has been fun to see Jack develop into a little bit of a crowd favourite.

To get that double is a huge thrill - what can you say about the Andertons - geniuses.

Once again thanks to all of you for the best wishes

I was on course and the Frosty's Shoutin The Beers Syndicate made for a great atmosphere especially when Jack hit the front.

So true Jack Frost is a crowd favourite! He's a grey, he's tough and got a rousing reception!

Actually the crowd starting roaring when they could see Jack coming before the last.

It just goes to show... you don't have to have a champion like Winx. A tough genuine consistent war horse like Jack Frost is also a crowd pleaser and great to see on course!

Well Done Mainlanders!....was great to see live!