RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Sickopunter

Whatever it does it will improve on

On 9/8/2018 at 4:51 PM, Sickopunter said:

Why do we have to hear this crap all the time? Who cares? Just lazy presenting and waffle. Punters don't care.

Lazy? Why will it improve?  Suliman got beaten 13 lens over 2200m in a R65 run 4 secs quicker than the open class Taumaranui Gold Cup a race later?and the horse was attributed this by wearing a tongue tie ,which it has failed dismally with ever since and looks like it will never win another race? Punters have no chance,you can crunch all the data you like but your better off throwing darts:rcfe-happy-2:

2 hours ago, Gruff said:

Lazy? Why will it improve?  Suliman got beaten 13 lens over 2200m in a R65 run 4 secs quicker than the open class Taumaranui Gold Cup a race later?and the horse was attributed this by wearing a tongue tie ,which it has failed dismally with ever since and looks like it will never win another race? Punters have no chance,you can crunch all the data you like but your better off throwing darts:rcfe-happy-2:

This time of year I totally agree. Bring on the synthetic for winter.

On 9/9/2018 at 8:57 PM, Gruff said:

Those who backed Suliman today would be laughing. Following your money gets expensive 😆 Hottest rider going around on with 51.5 and you get $10 today ...

Wheres Touch of Silver? 

40 minutes ago, Gruff said:

Those who backed Suliman today would be laughing. Following your money gets expensive 😆 Hottest rider going around on with 51.5 and you get $10 today ...

Wheres Touch of Silver? 

May be the present trainer has mixed the horses work with jumping. Under the past trainer Suliman was not finishing his races off.Showing nothing.

Suliman like most Redwoods is strictly a Heavy 11 track horse. He simply hasn’t got the speed to go with them on better tracks. I had a share in him when he won his first five races. I was thrilled for Paul Nelson and the owners. Great jumping prospect in the new season. 

On 9/8/2018 at 4:51 PM, Sickopunter said:

Why do we have to hear this crap all the time? Who cares? Just lazy presenting and waffle. Punters don't care.

Also " trainer wouldn't have him here if he wasn't ready to rumble" and when a horse happens to win the stable is immediately " on fire".

Emma is very good Tom but the blokes um and ah too much. It really is like they are talking to themselves or don’t realise we are listening. It’s hard to listen to. Rodley is no Radley. And Sweens crikey. Tho he does pull a few roughies out of his arse now and again. Caught a little bit of Senz and it was promising. Good punting to you. 

51 minutes ago, TurnyTom said:

Agree Memphis, wasn't referencing her as she is tops

It's all the other shyte, the BP stuff and Sweens etc etc, bloody babyish

Well, I can honestly say I take so little notice of them that if you showed me a photo of BP and sweens I wouldn't know which one was which.

I don't know why they can't refer to each other by their christian names. I'm sure they have been told they look much cooler if they use stupid nicknames.