RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Crackthewhip

Police Raids

17 hours ago, Kotare_Hunter said:

You think when they come to order more letterheads they will become the Racing Unit ?

Just an example that they do not have integrity and maybe Racing Unit is it - as far as the correct name .

Dont know what to call the police as they didn’t raid houses, smash cars or charge anyone with not going to the aid of injured person , body tampering or moving a body - nothing !

48 minutes ago, LongOwner said:

Just an example that they do not have integrity and maybe Racing Unit is it - as far as the correct name .

Dont know what to call the police as they didn’t raid houses, smash cars or charge anyone with not going to the aid of injured person , body tampering or moving a body - nothing !

You should go to them with all your evidence that you have on the matter or is this just another one of your now infamous RIU/Police beat ups. You clearly have a lot of issues with authorities based on your posts on both channels

On 9/14/2018 at 3:39 PM, stackedbluechip said:

A race fix doesn't need to be successful to be a fix people. The act of collusion to fix or alter the race for personal gain is, in itself the fix... that's the illegal action.

What if it occurs at a WORKOUT???? Watch this space. There could be some red faces come out from the RIU.

HRNZ/TAB. seems proud of the fact that despite the mayhem turnovers are holding up ! My opinion as to why is that our great leaders have reduced advertising to  the general public ,not supported any publications. closed TABs across the country , no free to air  TV .Only preach to the converted (perhaps they will put more in the plate.) employ more backroom boys and girls . So only harness punters left are us diehard harness fanatcs that wil bet through storms/wars/pestolence(whatever that is but who cares we bet anyway) and the fringe punters dont exist anymore therefore nothing to lose...  look aroumd TABs /Sports Bars. I am right and I write this with hope that something m:rcf-angry-4:ay change in future

11 minutes ago, john legend said:

HRNZ/TAB. seems proud of the fact that despite the mayhem turnovers are holding up ! My opinion as to why is that our great leaders have reduced advertising to  the general public ,not supported any publications. closed TABs across the country , no free to air  TV .Only preach to the converted (perhaps they will put more in the plate.) employ more backroom boys and girls . So only harness punters left are us diehard harness fanatcs that wil bet through storms/wars/pestolence(whatever that is but who cares we bet anyway) and the fringe punters dont exist anymore therefore nothing to lose...  look aroumd TABs /Sports Bars. I am right and I write this with hope that something m:rcf-angry-4:ay change in future

If you watch some of the drives today at Methven only the die hards will be punting as you say John L.

Not suggesting anything untoward just plain.old ordinary driving performances due to  a lack.of understanding pace.

I have lost sight of how all this started..........I'm a conspiracy theorist so try this for size.

Could it be the TAB working it all back from consistent success by a few individuals who are winning.

From phones / tablets / laptops they could themselves without any police involvement establish a few basic links.. Then having established that the betting results were "too" successful and defying normal rates of success launch their own case through the RIU. These bets may have taken the form of head to Head bets or any form for that but in all cases the common denominator would be the TAB account numbers.

From the initial RIU enquiry a case could be put before the police and once that's done all the confidential nature of phone to phone , phone to email links could be established outside of the TAB loop no matter how careful the perpetrators were. Bank a/c details and business records would reveal a massive amount of detail , even Mr Cash's activities would show up. The betting rout would cease and the TAB rolls on.

You know the odds now beat them !!

There must be an incredible amount of surveillance when you think about it particularly if you win consistently. 

4 hours ago, ivanthegreat said:

I have lost sight of how all this started..........I'm a conspiracy theorist so try this for size.

Could it be the TAB working it all back from consistent success by a few individuals who are winning.

From phones / tablets / laptops they could themselves without any police involvement establish a few basic links.. Then having established that the betting results were "too" successful and defying normal rates of success launch their own case through the RIU. These bets may have taken the form of head to Head bets or any form for that but in all cases the common denominator would be the TAB account numbers.

From the initial RIU enquiry a case could be put before the police and once that's done all the confidential nature of phone to phone , phone to email links could be established outside of the TAB loop no matter how careful the perpetrators were. Bank a/c details and business records would reveal a massive amount of detail , even Mr Cash's activities would show up. The betting rout would cease and the TAB rolls on.

There must be an incredible amount of surveillance when you think about it particularly if you win consistently. 

Nope I am still winning

6 hours ago, ivanthegreat said:

Not a crazy as it sounds but my understanding is that the only “punter” identified had been losing with the tab in that period.

8 hours ago, Fartoomuch said:

If you watch some of the drives today at Methven only the die hards will be punting as you say John L.

Not suggesting anything untoward just plain.old ordinary driving performances due to  a lack.of understanding pace.

What about A Stuart's horse, pulled up after striking the sulky wheel. Obviously Mr Stuart is not allowed to be on course and seemingly  hadn't advised caretaker how the horses gear is meant to be set up . Another side affect on the decision to suspensions. Alot of punters lost out as was very well supported.  

14 hours ago, 2Piper said:

What about A Stuart's horse, pulled up after striking the sulky wheel. Obviously Mr Stuart is not allowed to be on course and seemingly  hadn't advised caretaker how the horses gear is meant to be set up . Another side affect on the decision to suspensions. Alot of punters lost out as was very well supported.  

If what you describe is the reason it happened(ie "didn't advise the caretaker"),  then blaming suspensions misses the point that the "trainer" did a poor job making sure things were done correctly.

1 hour ago, chelseacol said:

If what you describe is the reason it happened(ie "didn't advise the caretaker"),  then blaming suspensions misses the point that the "trainer" did a poor job making sure things were done correctly.

I would have thought he was lucky not to be hauled before the RIU and maybe fined for such a gear failure. Unprofessional perhaps.

3 hours ago, MAJESTIC said:

Last I was told the charged ones very confident normalIty would resume by Friday past and they would be allowed back on race course etc. Maybe their belief was not well founded.

How could that be, some are telling all and sundry including owners that they are innocent and nothing to worry about going forward.

14 minutes ago, Fartoomuch said:

Just noted that this thread has seen 495 posts and 68500 views. Must be some sort of record for harness Race Cafe.

Good to see everyone playing with a straight bat and accepting that other peoples opinions may differ from their own without getting nasty about it.

As it should be to Fartoomuch if the shoe was on the other foot they would expect the same...thanks everyone, its great to see, and will get more joining and returning.

2 hours ago, Fartoomuch said:

Just noted that this thread has seen 495 posts and 68500 views. Must be some sort of record for harness Race Cafe.

Good to see everyone playing with a straight bat and accepting that other peoples opinions may differ from their own without getting nasty about it.

I wonder if Scoobs will be shouting Chocolate Cake

Interesting to note that no drivers notified for the R J Dunn horses for Addington Friday night. With driver engagement notification down for 1.00pm today was the trainer awaiting some devine intervention. Also notice other horse(s) without driver engagement. Does a fine get imposed for no notification by the set time of 1.00pm as set out in the programme conditions on the HRNZ site? There have been updates to the fields since 1.00pm close off.