RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Crackthewhip

Police Raids

24 minutes ago, Charlie Bukowski said:

And O, how we laughed and pointed the finger and got on our high horse with all those Queensland harness race fixing arrests , now it's their turn , remember we didn't know all the facts but popo must be right , our cuzzies be looking over the ditch assuming exactly the same thing.

Facts getting darker by the hour...

While I agree , may be hard to prove the difference between race fixing and a shit drive Gran Torino sic (Add), and that's not the only case.

Not enjoying this at all, goes against everything we believe in.

Please don't be another G Small episode going on for years and years...and years

Major difference here is that the National Organised Crime Group, headed by Tim Anderson has a lot more bite than RIU. Its that part of the police who are doing the arresting and charging in these cases. The RIU and JCA will probably do the mopping up exercise if and when necessary re disqualifications etc

On 6/8/2018 at 5:03 PM, Crackthewhip said:

Did anyone else witness the most atrocious drive by Matt Anderson on Johnny White in the last at Nelson today?  He definitely had no intention of trying to win this race on the hot favorite and intentionally drive it negatively...when it was the hot favorite. 

Even Jason Teaz mentioned in post race comments he couldn’t believe the horse was pulled back to last.  Any common sense told you the racing pattern all day was on the speed! You drew 4 and neve tried to give a winning chance...a shocker and should result in a 6 month suspension.

Let’s see if Matt is in the cart on the 2nd day and wgat will he do????

Bump.

On 6/9/2018 at 5:07 AM, The Diceman Cometh said:

Yes, yes Tim, he is no doubt a lovely young hard working boy, apple of his family's eye, wonderfully generous of soul, destined for a brilliant career, asset to the industry, etc, etc, etc..........

But that does not alter the fact that I missed out on a FARKING nice collect because young Prick of a Pimply faced Matt, FARKING dragged my sole selection back off the gate .....to FARKING LAST, of all FARKING places, when the racing pattern of the day was to be on the FARKING pace, for Christ FARKING SAKE, and sat there like a FARKING stuffed muffin, and then picked the fattest FARKING mule in the race to follow while it made the shortest burst in equine history to improve, before steering right to FARKING outside fence of the FARKING track, so wide was he in fact, I noticed he grabbed a packet of  FARKING TALLEYS frozen peas from the production line down the back straight.......the FARKING IDJIT...................and still those lazy FARKING stripes, didn't bother to ask what the FARK was going on in that brilliant young mind of the hard working young pilot.....MATT the PRAT.

Now Tim, it's just as well I don't hold a punting grudge for longer than 48 hours, because if this FARKING excuse of an equine animal just happens to run a FARKING drum tomorrow, I may not drive to the airport, board a flight to FARKING Tasmanman country, hire a car and navigate my way to the track, and locate young MATT the Prat.

I would cover his lovely young head in Vaseline, and then proceed to insert it right up the FARKING ARSE OF THAT FARKING DIRTY FARKING EXCUSE OF AN FARKING EQUINE.........no hard FARKING feelings intended of course.

Take a deep breath ........remember the Punters Mantra.......

"And in my hour of loosing darkness, Mother Mary comes to me

Speaking words of wisdom

Let it be

Let it be, let it be

Let it be, let it be you loser

Let it be

There will be an answer, there is another FARKING Raceday tomorrow 

LET IT FARKING BE"

Nurse, more medication please.........NURSE, where the FARK ARE YOU?

The best and funniest post by a furlong. Well done good Sir. 

On 6/9/2018 at 9:43 AM, Crackthewhip said:

The point here Tim is that Matt went out there with no intention of winning the race...i.e to give his horse every possible advantage to win the race! 

He dragged the horse off the gate, couldn’t get in, dragged the horse to last and sat there. 

In Australia I’m sure they would have enquired into and investigated such driving tactics but of course the stipes are asleep here and no one is held accountable...disgraceful!

Alas it looks like you were 100% on the money given what has transpired.

I feel for Tim Vince who has supported Matt only to now find he has been  basically bull shitted to. Drugs and humans are always going to end in tears especially Ecstasy

36 minutes ago, Fartoomuch said:

Alas it looks like you were 100% on the money given what has transpired.

I feel for Tim Vince who has supported Matt only to now find he has been  basically bull shitted to. Drugs and humans are always going to end in tears especially Ecstasy

Wasn't Tim Vince who taught Anderson all the machinations of the trade, must have been someone in Canterbury?

2 minutes ago, Ohokaman said:

That will be an interesting story initself if it is him Farty, he's in the Thoroughbred game so where's the link there ?

There's plenty of crossover between the codes O'man, just like Chelsea/Bradley, especially when there is money to be made.

Galloping and trotting have

flourished since these names appeared as race fixers. A very small sample below.

Danny Nicolic

Nathan Jack

Shane Graham

Jim Cassidy

Kevin Moses

Gavin Eades

Josh Cartwright

Billy and Joe Patin

LeSean Conyers

PaulDoe

Greg Fairley

Jimmy Quinn

Kirsty Milczarec 

1 hour ago, john legend said:

It is a sad day for all in harness racing. regardless of numbers of suspensions ,disqualifications, criminal charges/outcomes.,I simply feel sick for a sport I love..and sorry for the 1000s of wonderful honest people in the sport that are dedicated to Harness Racing.

Yes I agree. In these surreal times hard to imagine the pain some of the family and friends of the accused are feeling right now!

It does make you feel sick to the stomach!

Having watched Race11 June08 I simply can't see any problem. Not having stipe footage from the back straight the only negative I can presume is that the driver didn't slot in when the opportunity presented itself. What did they expect?  Carry on 3 wide. Its a common tactic pull back to the rear when caught 3 wide.

22 minutes ago, Fernlea25 said:

Have to assume they have some form of information - texts, phone call etc which suggested that a fix was on for that race.  I doubt it would be based on the video alone.

Most of there phones were tapped they heard all conversations read all emails and texts.

13 minutes ago, Lee270744 said:

Most of there phones were tapped they heard all conversations read all emails and texts.

I should have quoted the post above mine from Slam Dunk about not seeing anything wrong with the race.