RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Crackthewhip

Police Raids

2 minutes ago, THE TORCH said:

Werent there a couple of stablehands charged from All Stars for using drugs around horses earlier this year? Sounds like the rumours of it being rife in the code are actually true. 

Torch,there was the incident re the float trip to The jewels where drug use by stablehands was revealed and horses pre race tested. Not sure if they were charged but know they dont work for AS anymore if indeed they ever did.

I hate to say it but this doesnt look good on the industry, Everyone under investigation are at the top.

This is quoted from that stuff article:

"Stuff understands the 26-year-old is Matt Anderson, who is widely regarded as one of harness racing's brightest young prospects.

Four men aged 34, 40, 41 and 44 were due to appear in Christchurch District Court on Tuesday next week on match-fixing charges. Stuff understands the men are Nigel McGrath, John Dunn, Blair Orange and Andrew Stuart.

A 41-year-old woman would appear in court the same day on two counts of supplying Class B drugs. Stuff understands she is champion driver Natalie Rasmussen.

A 47-year-old man, who Stuff understands is Brent Wall, 47, has been charged with deception by match-fixing and is due to appear in Palmerston North District Court, also on Tuesday, police said."

51 minutes ago, Iraklis said:

Oh gawd I don't know bout you guys but I'm freakin out, please, just please, don't let me mighty AllStars be part of all this fricken mess, I'm gunna keep the faith and say for the time being I believe Mark, and yes Nat! (I know there are those thinkin Nat is woman involved) would be above all this.....bit worried bout the 41yr old woman etc though, bloody massive mess and the sooner Police get to bottom of it, name names the better......

Cheers Iraklis

My gut tells me that your worries about the 41 year old female are correct

chevy86! GET F&#$ED WITH YOUR BULLSHIT TALK!!! brave words from behind a keyboard yuh puss! always thought you were filth in disguise and you just proved it! yes! I am a one-eyed fan of AllStars and I am proud of it! there are worse things to be! and you would be what exactly? slime back into the sludge pond you crawled out of.....

Iraklis

PS. sorry Scoobs but that was warranted.....

Disappointing. How many owners (who cough up big money every week to have their horse trained) are really going to believe anything they are told from now on? If proven guilty then you'd have to think this is the end of the road in the industry for those involved. No way you could ever take the game seriously again if they all ended up in the same race somewhere down the track.

4 minutes ago, Iraklis said:

chevy86! GET F@#$ED WITH YOUR BULLSHIT TALK!!! brave words from behind a keyboard yuh puss! always thought you were filth in disguise and you just proved it! yes! I am a one-eyed fan of AllStars and I am proud of it! there are worse things to be! and you would be what exactly? slime back into the sludge pond you crawled out of.....

Iraklis

Just ignore him Iraklis, i suspect you have just made his day with that response.

4 minutes ago, stackedbluechip said:

Disappointing. How many owners (who cough up big money every week to have their horse trained) are really going to believe anything they are told from now on? If proven guilty then you'd have to think this is the end of the road in the industry for those involved. No way you could ever take the game seriously again if they all ended up in the same race somewhere down the track.

Agreed, methinks there is a lot more to come on this whole matter. Also,whilst certain charges may be being laid no one has yet been proven guilty.

12 minutes ago, stackedbluechip said:

Not necessarily especially those only accused of drug dealing, depending on the amount sold. David Butt spent time in prison for drug dealing and he regained his driving and training licenses. 

Edited by Thejanitor
spelling

1 minute ago, Thejanitor said:

Not necessarily especially those only accused of drug dealing, depending on the amount sold. David Butt spend time in prison for drug dealing and he regained his driving and training licenses. 

Drug offenses for recreational or whatever use no, I agreed. That's a personal issue but if proven guilty for race fixing then life ban is really the only conclusion you could come to for preserving what is left of the sports reputation.

Just now, stackedbluechip said:

Drug offenses for recreational or whatever use no, I agreed. That's a personal issue but if proven guilty for race fixing then life ban is really the only conclusion you could come to for preserving what is left of the sports reputation.

Race fixing a different matter I agree... lifetime bans definitely. 

FarTooMuch mate, I didn't put anything in my post to warrant that sort of attack by chevy, and neither did you for that matter! so as you know I give as good as I get....I am gutted re Natalie if it is indeed so, and feel for Mark and the AllStars in general.....bugga it all!!! is all I can say....

Cheers Iraklis

1 minute ago, Iraklis said:

FarTooMuch mate, I didn't put anything in my post to warrant that sort of attack by chevy, and neither did you for that matter! so as you know I give as good as I get....I am gutted re Natalie if it is indeed so, and feel for Mark and the AllStars in general.....bugga it all!!! is all I can say....

Cheers Iraklis

Andrew Little has been frothing at the chance to deport somebody to Australia.

4 minutes ago, Iraklis said:

Cheers Iraklis

Just ignore him, he goes away after a while.

19 minutes ago, Iraklis said:

! yes! I am a one-eyed fan of AllStars and I am proud of it! ....

Iraklis

That's all I referred to you as and you confirm it. Hardly warrants your irrational response but I can understand you are having a bad day.

Oh bugga off chevy when you start sayin things like 'knock arse in etc' you will get the appropriate response! and she hasn't been proved quilty yet! gloatin is very immature and negative says alot in reference to you!

Iraklis