RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
eljay

NRL - Dumb, Dumb, Dumb

I bet Sky TV are furious, not to mention the countless numbers of  sports fans in Kiwi.     For the NRL to schedule the Warriors finals match at the same time as the AB's test with the Argies shows just why they are the dumbest administrators in the world.     The time/date for the Rugby test has been "in stone" for yonks.      

No beef with that but as you will no doubt appreciate my post is about the overall picture.    What an individual does is up to him.     If the NRL was on Sunday night then surely they would have got a far bigger viewership with the diehard rugby followers probably watching the nrl and dare I say it the one eyes leaguies like yourself may have even watched 2 games also.

1 hour ago, eljay said:

No beef with that but as you will no doubt appreciate my post is about the overall picture.    What an individual does is up to him.     If the NRL was on Sunday night then surely they would have got a far bigger viewership with the diehard rugby followers probably watching the nrl and dare I say it the one eyes leaguies like yourself may have even watched 2 games also.

I’m not a die hard league man I just struggle to get excited about a game where you know who’s going to win with a $1.01 favourite. Last time I truly enjoyed a Union series was when the Lions came to tour. League is just overall a far better quality and more free flowing enjoyable sport to watch. I used to get up for every AB’s game and never miss one but have fallen out of love with the sport the last 2-3 years. Give me the NFL/NRL any day of the week.