RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
scooby3051

Fantastic Fiji Group 1 Superstar of the Spring Comp Results/Standings NOV 10th

17 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

Feel sorry for Crusty, went hard in front and got tired at the end... will do another of this type of comp later as I said but with 4 horses boxed  instead of 3 makes it more interesting and a little more competitive...whats everyones thoughts???

No need to feel sorry for me.Shortly after running a distant 2nd in the comp i was informed by she who knows everything that my 2nd son was moving back home because of maritial split and my granddaughter wants to live with us due to being closer to tertiary study.That on top of already having an adult son at home.

Hmmmmm Fiji or a house full of people who know better than me about everything.

6 hours ago, crustyngrizzly said:

No need to feel sorry for me.Shortly after running a distant 2nd in the comp i was informed by she who knows everything that my 2nd son was moving back home because of maritial split and my granddaughter wants to live with us due to being closer to tertiary study.That on top of already having an adult son at home.

Hmmmmm Fiji or a house full of people who know better than me about everything.

You could be unlucky Crusty.....they say things come in threes..:rolleyes:

On ‎11‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 3:33 PM, scooby3051 said:

Feel sorry for Crusty, went hard in front and got tired at the end... will do another of this type of comp later as I said but with 4 horses boxed  instead of 3 makes it more interesting and a little more competitive...whats everyones thoughts???

So would you pay out on the First 4 divvy as well if anyone struck it.?

5 hours ago, Ponderosa8 said:

So would you pay out on the First 4 divvy as well if anyone struck it.?

It is my view that if someone actually got the first four then they should be credited with that divided thus putting them ahead of the person who got just the trifecta dividend. (It would take a lot of doing though)

A good question!

Management may see it differently. 

Liz

Just wanted to let everyone know the winner of the competition Cabbage has donated her prize to her parents to use, which is to thank them for all the help they have been recently, such a nice gesture which I am sure Rex and his wife will very much enjoy.:rcf-happy-7: