RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
barryb

Studd's ride is race 2 today.

1 hour ago, barryb said:

Out for the season and so he should be.

Speed up to the 800 mark and watch him pull up a horse who still had plenty of running left.

See he got 5 weeks suspension 

26 minutes ago, barryb said:

Lucky the season is ending Puha, it was the worst I have seen in a long time, bloody disgrace.

Just watched the race.Looked like his Mount  was coming into the race nicely then for some reason sat up on it.Could only think he thought it had gone amiss.But nothing like that mentioned in stipes report.

1 minute ago, Crow said:

Takes you back to his effort on Zed Leppelin  earlier in year when he sat up and got beaten, makes you wonder if he's is on the job

He clearly is not, any other form of employment and hes looking for a new job. Worst ride you have seen in many a year today, totally unacceptable & no I didn't have a bet in the race.

47 minutes ago, Crow said:

Takes you back to his effort on Zed Leppelin  earlier in year when he sat up and got beaten, makes you wonder if he's is on the job

Indeed.  His suspension for butchering Zed Leppelin finished just yesterday.  First day back and he's out again.  Hard to judge whether he is incompetent or a crook.

this horse was paying $51????? although very weird i have seen just as terrible rides/drives on horses paying  a lot less but no punishment......

surely the jockey concerned could of offered some sort of excuse?

horse didn't feel right

i left it out of my trifectas/first fours

cramp in my arms/legs

trainer wanted too loose some rating points

surely hes obliged too make some kind of statement???? 

Interestingly there is nothing from the rider in the stewards report either Shodsie.

It just says Mr Studd admitted the charge and after hearing submissions the committee imposed the suspension.