RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
upandcoming

Te Rapa really!!

Weird on a number of levels including the key point you make.

For those horses who prefer one direction of running this is an interesting development. Mind you I suppose if Ellerslie was functioning it would've been run right handed to start withB)

8 hours ago, gubellini said:

Te Rapa track was sand carpeted to a depth well in excess of what it should have been-50mm. Total incompetence. Expect the Great Northern meeting on September 9 to be transferred to Te Aroha as well.

Yes the Great Northern is going to be at Te Aroha

11 hours ago, army said:

Yes the Great Northern is going to be at Te Aroha

Mmm so our one which we are looking at the Great Northern with  has only had one start right handed (Hokitika !!) I think - not sure how that effects the preparation... just a total shambles all the way round isn't it.

(and I do see the irony that it should have been at Ellerslie right handed in the first place)

Col the problem with NZ Racing is that the grotesquely paid Administrators don’t know what the left hand or right hand are doing. I have a share in a horse who may resume on Great Northern Day Sunday fortnight. Fortunately he goes ok both left or right handed. Others are not so fortunate especially CD horses.

So who is responsible for the debacle at Te Rapa. one of the best winter tracks now unable to be raced on... and nothing said, thats the problem nobody carries the can nobody gets their arse kicked... pretty piss poor. How many tracks have they totally screwed up now... wont be many left soon.

12 hours ago, scooby3051 said:

So who is responsible for the debacle at Te Rapa. one of the best winter tracks now unable to be raced on... and nothing said, thats the problem nobody carries the can nobody gets their arse kicked... pretty piss poor. How many tracks have they totally screwed up now... wont be many left soon.

Unfortunately Leigh the outcome of this debacle is very costly to the industry. As you say it was one of the best winter tracks in the country until this mistake.  It happens too frequently and I guess it highlights how fickle our industry is.  I only hope they learn from this.

1 hour ago, waikeria said:

Unfortunately Leigh the outcome of this debacle is very costly to the industry. As you say it was one of the best winter tracks in the country until this mistake.  It happens too frequently and I guess it highlights how fickle our industry is.  I only hope they learn from this.

Should be easy to find, someone is in charge aren't they?