RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
scooby3051

Unbelievable What a Champion

12 minutes ago, poundforpound said:

Yes, I’m inclined to be a bit cynical but I’m a disciple, she’s the best I’ve ever seen, and we’ll never see a 7yo mare doing that to a G1 field again.

She's a 7yo mare for a while yet, so you just might :)

She a champ alright. First Seal got a great record of finishing in front of Winx first 6 times they met , one trial. Winx a different horse now  though. Invictus Prince went huge race , bred by the Queen raced for her as Mainstream in UK. I really fancied Kementari to beat her today but she breezed by him.

Just now, Red Rum said:

She a champ alright. First Seal got a great record of finishing in front of Winx first 6 times they met , one trial. Winx a different horse now  though. Invictus Prince went huge race , bred by the Queen raced for her as Mainstream in UK. I really fancied Kementari to beat her today but she breezed by him.

Kementari she broke his heart... :rcf-crying-2:

Has anyone got an idea of a horse than can beat her in the Plate ? . Benbatl is a better horse that Folkswood who placed last year , he can run from  the front and did it in a German group 1 two weeks back with success. It would have to be he gets good run on a good day and she needs a bad trip on an off day , a Longshot.  Any other ideas ?

11 hours ago, Red Rum said:

Has anyone got an idea of a horse than can beat her in the Plate ? . Benbatl is a better horse that Folkswood who placed last year , he can run from  the front and did it in a German group 1 two weeks back with success. It would have to be he gets good run on a good day and she needs a bad trip on an off day , a Longshot.  Any other ideas ?

Would have to come from left field RR..nothing we've seen so far. Humidor pushed her close last year and Weir has some nice types.

11 hours ago, Ohokaman said:

Would have to come from left field RR..nothing we've seen so far. Humidor pushed her close last year and Weir has some nice types.

Agree with you , looked through Tab book , cannot see the usual suspects pushing her. Iam keen to see Benbatl Wednesday night. Rated 123 in international rankings but Folkswood is only an also ran up north rated 113.I see some quoted , like Poets Voice 2nd best rated in world .I cannot see him  coming out as at that level it's the Arc that matters up north. Iam keen to see how close Benbatl gets to Poets Voice and Cracksman if they all meet Wednesday as potentially he is the highest rated international ever  to head down.

Think you might be right there Basil, as will Libran who came home second fastest 600/400 in the race.

Watched the race again and Winx was just incredible. Ran her last 600m in 32.33 and last 400m in 21.27...

When she is running those times, the others need a fair start to beat her......:rcf-happy-7: