RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
La Zip

Lindsay Park racing

Just standing here in the beautiful sunshine at the Gold Coast races..with a pocket full of $$$$...

Thank you Lindsay Park racing for putting the polish on La Diosa...their professional system, developed over many many years, continues to enable horses to reach their potential, something her trainers in NZ, would not have been able to achieve (training tracks, weather etc) so full credit to them for recognising that HH&D could do it for her.

should be a lesson to all those sitting on the fence about sending horses over...just bite the bullet and do it...and not necessarily send to CWaller..there are others ...

Just to ram it home...they’ve just trainer a winner for Vela...a Darci mare at Tatura...

On 8/18/2018 at 1:16 PM, La Zip said:

Just standing here in the beautiful sunshine at the Gold Coast races..with a pocket full of $$$$...

Thank you Lindsay Park racing for putting the polish on La Diosa...their professional system, developed over many many years, continues to enable horses to reach their potential, something her trainers in NZ, would not have been able to achieve (training tracks, weather etc) so full credit to them for recognising that HH&D could do it for her.

should be a lesson to all those sitting on the fence about sending horses over...just bite the bullet and do it...and not necessarily send to CWaller..there are others ...

Just to ram it home...they’ve just trainer a winner for Vela...a Darci mare at Tatura...

And don’t you hate the GC weather? Having lunch and this is the vista!

2DFB0BC5-27B7-480E-A0DB-6388F0A4F342.jpeg

Yeah if ya luv mud, gumboots, freezing cold, heavy 11's and jocks that can't steer.....oh and expensive pies and beer, ....oh gee I just got hit by another wave....damn it, the keyboards a tad wet now, I'll just hold it up to the 23 degree sun,....bugger yesterday was 29......in saying that it can't compare to Waipuk!

1 hour ago, La Zip said:

Yeah if ya luv mud, gumboots, freezing cold, heavy 11's and jocks that can't steer.....oh and expensive pies and beer, ....oh gee I just got hit by another wave....damn it, the keyboards a tad wet now, I'll just hold it up to the 23 degree sun,....bugger yesterday was 29......in saying that it can't compare to Waipuk!

Beers way cheaper in NZ .Anyway you must love the place if your always here poking around. You can keep your annoying flies, parched lands , and Shithouse xxxx.Godzones where it’s at Zippy.  

2 hours ago, puha said:

Beers way cheaper in NZ .Anyway you must love the place if your always here poking around. You can keep your annoying flies, parched lands , and Shithouse xxxx.Godzones where it’s at Zippy.  

Who drinks XXXX ? My beer drinking started with Redband Ale. Anyone remember that ? It would kill a dog these days if still brewed!! (As bad as South Australian Southwark beer - spelling might be suss on that!). Progressing from Redband to Reinecker and DB was a step up then on to Steinlager. ”Clean” beers sampled in Germany were a revelation. Waikato Draught came along, then Macs Pale Ale,  Monteith’s, Speights etc. VB became a fave (if one wanted a headache), then Crown Lager (pose value) then along came XXXX GOLD! Australia’s biggest selling beer - great off the tap, shithouse from the bottle! These days, Bitburger and Balter occupy my fridge. But out and about, as long as it’s clean, any cold beer off the tap is a good beer - especially on a hot day! There are no flies on the Goldie - except the odd bar fly. So you can enjoy Godsown, enjoy your Tui bro and at the same time, perhaps appreciate that any cold beer is a good one! Cheers bro! :rcfe-cool-1:

On ‎8‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 3:16 PM, La Zip said:

Lindsay Park a stunning set-up,  no doubt,  and if I had a horse good enough,  and could afford it,  that's where mine would go.

However,  wrt L.D,  her trainers - for personal reasons - relinquished their licences,  and, as a Grp 1 winner already,  a no-brainer for owners to send her to Aus.

The Brown set-up was as good as you could get,  with beautiful safe paddocks and their own carefully manicured tracks incl an uphill straight gallop.

Two former staff members have found their way over to Lindsay Park too,  I believe.

7 hours ago, Trump said:

Who drinks XXXX ? My beer drinking started with Redband Ale. Anyone remember that ? It would kill a dog these days if still brewed!! (As bad as South Australian Southwark beer - spelling might be suss on that!). Progressing from Redband to Reinecker and DB was a step up then on to Steinlager. ”Clean” beers sampled in Germany were a revelation. Waikato Draught came along, then Macs Pale Ale,  Monteith’s, Speights etc. VB became a fave (if one wanted a headache), then Crown Lager (pose value) then along came XXXX GOLD! Australia’s biggest selling beer - great off the tap, shithouse from the bottle! These days, Bitburger and Balter occupy my fridge. But out and about, as long as it’s clean, any cold beer off the tap is a good beer - especially on a hot day! There are no flies on the Goldie - except the odd bar fly. So you can enjoy Godsown, enjoy your Tui bro and at the same time, perhaps appreciate that any cold beer is a good one! Cheers bro! :rcfe-cool-1:

Nice post ! :) Na stuff the Tuis will give you a bloated gut and nothing else You will have to try Peroni a lovely Italian beer which is my beer of choice for now .

1 hour ago, Pam Robson said:

Lindsay Park a stunning set-up,  no doubt,  and if I had a horse good enough,  and could afford it,  that's where mine would go.

However,  wrt L.D,  her trainers - for personal reasons - relinquished their licences,  and, as a Grp 1 winner already,  a no-brainer for owners to send her to Aus.

The Brown set-up was as good as you could get,  with beautiful safe paddocks and their own carefully manicured tracks incl an uphill straight gallop.

Two former staff members have found their way over to Lindsay Park too,  I believe.

Thats sad Pam that they were lost to the industry...its happening far to much these days.

5 hours ago, puha said:

Nice post ! :) Na stuff the Tuis will give you a bloated gut and nothing else You will have to try Peroni a lovely Italian beer which is my beer of choice for now .

A man after my own heart! Just luv a cold Peroni - off the tap though. 

On ‎8‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 6:12 AM, Pam Robson said:

Whenever I looked thru the South Islands fields the first thing I did was look for horses trained by the Browns especially a horse having its first start (and usually without any trials) and more often than not got a collect. In reading your article Pam it made me realise I hadn't seen their names mentioned for a while and now I know why.... a real shame would be an understatement.