RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Fartoomuch

Name the Driver and its best Win

1 hour ago, boatey said:

Still got the Hoof Beats at home with the photos of the grandstand burning down. I think Smokeaway ran second or third

If it's the '63 Cup Boatey, Smokeaway didn't run in it. Robyn Dundee second, Master alan third and pretty sure Oreti fourth. Smokeaway was unplaced in the 62 Cup behind Lordship.

Great memories of great horses.

39 minutes ago, Fartoomuch said:

I think the sale price was either 2500 or 3500 pounds

It was stated at the time it was 2500 pounds but was in fact quite a bit more. The Todds new just how good he was but didn't want to travel all the time from the deep south.

7 minutes ago, Overcheck said:

It was stated at the time it was 2500 pounds but was in fact quite a bit more. The Todds new just how good he was but didn't want to travel all the time from the deep south.

Cheers Overcheck , you obviously know a bit about the great horse. That Todd family have had a lot of good horses come out Mataura over the years

On 8/15/2018 at 7:00 PM, Fartoomuch said:

Any chance you or someone  could post it ??. One of the greatest NZ harness photos of all time.

Hi Fartoomuch,

Have got the photos but no one wants to tell me how to put them up.