RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Aaron Bidlake

Bidlake Racing

Nothing happening so far on this section of cafe' so thought I'd get the ball rolling. There is plenty of other trainers who would have much more interesting content and info to share i'm sure.

I'm currently only working a couple and only the two young ones to begin there first prep this week.  I had a clear out at the end of last winter of a few jumpers and a couple of flat runners who just were not making the cut,they all found nice homes so that was pleasing.Last winter also brought the retirement of the stable star Eric The Viking, the old boy brought so much joy to me during his time in the stable,from winning a black type 1400 meter to winning the Grand National over 5500 meters,he really was so versitile and when caught in the mood very hard to beat. Now to find the next good one.....

I'll try and remeber to comment on any runners I have going around and if anyone wants to ask a question then feel free to. (just no abuse if you back one of mine and it goes no good!)

I personally haven't been looking but there are plenty of horses around when you want one.  I had an idea for what I was call calling 'Bush racing club', had a bit of interest initially but once I got moving on it just couldn't get any commitment from people and become stale. 

On ‎8‎/‎19‎/‎2018 at 8:09 PM, Aaron Bidlake said:

I personally haven't been looking but there are plenty of horses around when you want one.  I had an idea for what I was call calling 'Bush racing club', had a bit of interest initially but once I got moving on it just couldn't get any commitment from people and become stale. 

I thought it was a good idea too,  Aaron,  was a pity things didn't work out.

Maybe a forum such as this might help take ideas to a wider audience?

On 8/19/2018 at 8:17 PM, Aaron Bidlake said:

I'm about to put a push and try and get my numbers back up again so happy to try and find something suitable if you would like me to look for something at some stage. 

let us know if there is anything ..maybe we could try to get a club together here...cheers.

Not much got going on this trainers page. 

I've been really quiet the last few seasons, just mucking around with a couple of second hand horses trying to make in to jumpers unsuccessfully. 

Found them all new homes so time to get back involved with some fresh new young stock. 

My 11 year old son has made me a  website if anyone is keen to go and have a look at bidlakeracing.com 

2 hours ago, Aaron Bidlake said:

Not much got going on this trainers page. 

I've been really quiet the last few seasons, just mucking around with a couple of second hand horses trying to make in to jumpers unsuccessfully. 

Found them all new homes so time to get back involved with some fresh new young stock. 

My 11 year old son has made me a  website if anyone is keen to go and have a look at bidlakeracing.com 

Thanks Aaron, yes I thought this would be a good thing to have, but as you say it does not get much use. Thanks for posting here.:rcf-happy-7: