RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Ohokaman

Well done Col....

1 hour ago, Red Rum said:

Well done on your win, I was standing by last hurdle , was like watching Desert Orchid how Jackfrost flew over , was well worth braving the rain for ,  impressive win. 

Lets not get too carried away Red Rum,Dessie was the best jumper i have ever seen , he ruled the roost in late 80's and early 90's UK jumps racing. A magnificent animal my fondest memory was of him winning at Kempton on Boxing day

20 minutes ago, Fartoomuch said:

Lets not get too carried away Red Rum,Dessie was the best jumper i have ever seen , he ruled the roost in late 80's and early 90's UK jumps racing. A magnificent animal my fondest memory was of him winning at Kempton on Boxing day

Hahaha yeah saw him whizz around Sandown a few times, exhilarating but if I owned Jackfrost I'd be dreaming big tonight.Boxing Day used to be Dessie Day.

Old Dessie lived to a ripe old age too. 

20 hours ago, Red Rum said:

Hahaha yeah saw him whizz around Sandown a few times, exhilarating but if I owned Jackfrost I'd be dreaming big tonight.Boxing Day used to be Dessie Day.

Old Dessie lived to a ripe old age too. 

We had a corp box at Sandown right beside Sheik Mohammad. Never saw him on jumps days but him and his 10 security were often there for significant flat meetings.And yes Dessie liked that course as well

23 minutes ago, Fartoomuch said:

Im hearing your jockey has been given a decent bit of time for the Whip exuberance. 8 weeks is a long time to be without riding income for jumps jockeys.

plus $800 fine.

I don't' pretend to study jockey suspensions or the guidelines but it feels like a heck of a punishment

1 hour ago, Fartoomuch said:

Im hearing your jockey has been given a decent bit of time for the Whip exuberance. 8 weeks is a long time to be without riding income for jumps jockeys.

I'm sure all those owners with deep pockets will be filling his tip jar to keeping him going over that period.