RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Fartoomuch

Forbury

33 minutes ago, tonkatime said:

Bit of an issue when it’s the only nz  Gallops or Harness meeting on a Sunday though, I was one of those people who didn’t have a bet.

I'm hearing you Tonkatime but it's easy to give away  money on shit meeting. 

At the local yesterday I saw 1 punter drop 900 before attacking the dogs and leaving with a 2000 profit. He took and got a 25 dollar straight tri to kick.things off along with a 50 straight first 4. Missed that one by a nose for 4th

Plenty of money to be made by those wise punters that did their homework. Evidenced by the fact that punters were close to the mark all day.

Majority of the races won by first or second favourites, with only one double figure winner.

Obviously only an "awful meeting" for those who were beaten before they started!

34 minutes ago, JackSprat said:

Plenty of money to be made by those wise punters that did their homework. Evidenced by the fact that punters were close to the mark all day.

Majority of the races won by first or second favourites, with only one double figure winner.

Obviously only an "awful meeting" for those who were beaten before they started!

I hope you won plenty Jack, Well done you

2 hours ago, JackSprat said:

Well the brains trust on the other channel were soundly beaten up at that venue yesterday by the looks of their tips. As they say " someone always wins "

1 hour ago, Kotare_Hunter said:

Yes there will be someone going home a winner from every meeting but it wont be the same person every time.

Its a sure sign of dishonesty when someone says they always win.

But plenty  continue to do it Kotare. Could it be they suffer from some sort of inferiority complex.