Sign in to follow this  
Pegasus 9

Cruelty

41 posts in this topic

And this is why news sells. Everyone get on the band wagon keyboards warriors and the  likes will have a field day, I read the story and it doesn’t really tell us anything... looks like he has been charged but hasn’t been before anyone doesn’t say how they died put a “ person “say they more than likely “stoped breathing “ I’ll wait until I here facts certainly takes a bit of heat of something,oh rules for some has taken off ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You can’t tell me no sheep and cows don’t have the same problem?? Just a question for people out there if an Lp has a car crash with dogs in van or trailer would they be charged if it was found to be there fault ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, I know said:

You can’t tell me no sheep and cows don’t have the same problem?? Just a question for people out there if an Lp has a car crash with dogs in van or trailer would they be charged if it was found to be there fault ?

yes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Joe blogs said:

I know 

You defend the keenl do you not think this looks bad for us 

Yes or no answer i know

 

Joe blogs yes I defended the kennel as also I would defend others... of course it’s a bad look but and it’s a big but I don’t and we all don’t have facts required to make up our minds do we ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Jay4 said:

Forget sheep and cows, greyhounds is the game under pressure and with the last year being the top trainers in the news. Who needs activists!

Very true jay4 it’s veru hard for this game when things keep coming but there are other industry that have there problems it’s all how they deal with them . I would have like to think our industry would have come to the party in response to this and other stuff articles as like I said before bad news sells more than good news . What they have said in this case is not a lot of facts plenty of holes but it paints a picture that they want to create.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, I know said:

Very true jay4 it’s veru hard for this game when things keep coming but there are other industry that have there problems it’s all how they deal with them . I would have like to think our industry would have come to the party in response to this and other stuff articles as like I said before bad news sells more than good news . What they have said in this case is not a lot of facts plenty of holes but it paints a picture that they want to create.

Worst way and most painful way for a dog to die if it was heat exhaustion.....grnz need to stop greyhound farming and eliminate the numbers game right now if they are serious about welfare.....limit numbers breed per kennel and numbers trained before our sport is destroyed through greed...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Steve the story says it’s with the jca so you like the rest of us will accept the decision made . Let’s not jump to conclusions idol gossip is what will ultimately destroy the game . 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, I know said:

And this is why news sells. Everyone get on the band wagon keyboards warriors and the  likes will have a field day, I read the story and it doesn’t really tell us anything... looks like he has been charged but hasn’t been before anyone doesn’t say how they died put a “ person “say they more than likely “stoped breathing “ I’ll wait until I here facts certainly takes a bit of heat of something,oh rules for some has taken off ...

I agree with you that the speculation and getting opinions of people with agendas isn’t really helpful but no matter what the reason or circumstances it’s not a great look and something needs to be done. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, I know said:

Steve the story says it’s with the jca so you like the rest of us will accept the decision made . Let’s not jump to conclusions idol gossip is what will ultimately destroy the game . 

Agree 100pc...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Forget “It’s a bad look” - it’s an absolute disgrace!

It doesn’t matter what industry it is, if it was someone with a car load of poodles - it’s complete negligence and who ever is responsible should be in court and out of the industry FULL STOP.

Anyone that makes excuses or allowances for this type of negligence is as bad as those responsible in my opinion.:angry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Hound Fan said:

Worst way and most painful way for a dog to die if it was heat exhaustion.....grnz need to stop greyhound farming and eliminate the numbers game right now if they are serious about welfare.....limit numbers breed per kennel and numbers trained before our sport is destroyed through greed...

agreed, the industry simply cannot support the amount of dogs that are currently being bred. My biggest worry will be the questions that come next? Such as where do 90% of J Macs pups go

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, I know said:

Steve the story says it’s with the jca so you like the rest of us will accept the decision made . Let’s not jump to conclusions idol gossip is what will ultimately destroy the game . 

 

8 hours ago, Hound Fan said:

Agree 100pc...

I can't agree 100% with 'I know'.

It's not 'idol gossip' that will destroy the game, its animal cruelty, its greed, its mismanagement!! 

To go around talking about 'idol gossip' and 'jumping to conclusions' at a time like this sounds defensive, defensive of the indefensible!! 

I suspect you lump the 8 witnesses in the Cole saga as 'idol gossipers' aswell?

As I've said before its silence that will destroy the game aswell, silence and lies!! Instead of people standing up for right and wrong and telling the truth!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Betting man said:

Forget “It’s a bad look” - it’s an absolute disgrace!

It doesn’t matter what industry it is, if it was someone with a car load of poodles - it’s complete negligence and who ever is responsible should be in court and out of the industry FULL STOP.

Anyone that makes excuses or allowances for this type of negligence is as bad as those responsible in my opinion.:angry:

I’m also a betting man. I agree with you it’s not a good look an absolute disgrace, same as the Cole Schofield goings on , one still with the SPCA not yet with Nzgra or  jca . The other already been dealt with , don’t get me wrong people I’m not making allowances or excuses I comment on both cases as I have this one ... and said let’s wait until it ALL Comes out before we go and put the Boot in. What’s got me thinking is why this has already gone to the jca and is not in the hands of the SPCA like coles case ??and it’s being dealt with very fast just ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, I know said:

I’m also a betting man. I agree with you it’s not a good look an absolute disgrace, same as the Cole Schofield goings on , one still with the SPCA not yet with Nzgra or  jca . The other already been dealt with , don’t get me wrong people I’m not making allowances or excuses I comment on both cases as I have this one ... and said let’s wait until it ALL Comes out before we go and put the Boot in. What’s got me thinking is why this has already gone to the jca and is not in the hands of the SPCA like coles case ??and it’s being dealt with very fast just ? 

can you imagine if cole and macca go down at the same time how many dogs will be sitting around nzgra have brought this upon themselves

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Betting man said:

Forget “It’s a bad look” - it’s an absolute disgrace!

It doesn’t matter what industry it is, if it was someone with a car load of poodles - it’s complete negligence and who ever is responsible should be in court and out of the industry FULL STOP.

Anyone that makes excuses or allowances for this type of negligence is as bad as those responsible in my opinion.:angry:

What kind of negilgence. BM. If you know the full details of how this happened then publish if not STFU.

No doubt John would have been devastated by these events and kicking someone while they are down is gutless.

 Emily Robertson of the GPL uses the sad news to spray more false news with the statement that  "it is not surprising that it has happened". Thousands upopn thousands of greyhounds plus other breeds have been transported interisland by the same method over the years with no adverse results. We have made the trip many times and the dogs were in excellent conditon at the ens d of each trip. Mc Inerneys have made the trip more than anyone without trouble till this occasion . Obviously something out of the ordinary happened and untill we are all aware of what it was it is best to not comment.

The fact the thread was started with the word Cruelty indicates the intention of the poster

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, GOM said:

What kind of negilgence. BM. If you know the full details of how this happened then publish if not STFU.

No doubt John would have been devastated by these events and kicking someone while they are down is gutless.

 Emily Robertson of the GPL uses the sad news to spray more false news with the statement that  "it is not surprising that it has happened". Thousands upopn thousands of greyhounds plus other breeds have been transported interisland by the same method over the years with no adverse results. We have made the trip many times and the dogs were in excellent conditon at the ens d of each trip. Mc Inerneys have made the trip more than anyone without trouble till this occasion . Obviously something out of the ordinary happened and untill we are all aware of what it was it is best to not comment.

The fact the thread was started with the word Cruelty indicates the intention of the poster

Totally agree with you Gom. The team would have made that trip 100 plus times without incident. Whether you like the kennel or not, that is a fact. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this