RaceCafe..#1...Tipsters Thread.... Share Your Fancies For Fun...Lets See Who The Best Tipsters Here Are.
Ohokaman

This is getting ridiculous....

56 minutes ago, Red Rum said:

Haven't checked Nanango , Tambo or Dust Bowl Downs but I cannot see a winner anywhere for Mr Waller Australia wide today, last time that happened must have been 5 Aussie Prime ministers ago.

Did he not have something in at Snake Gully, Betoota etc ? 

11 minutes ago, Rusty said:

Did he not have something in at Snake Gully, Betoota etc ? 

Rusty, the Betoota you mention is  not the  Betoota Lakes with the strange shaped sand outlines seen from satellite is it ? And do you know if they do a penetrometer reading on the dust track ? Or merely the old fashion going stick ?

I went to the Betoota races twice in the early 90's and I'm pretty sure the "strange shapes" you're referring to (in the google satellite image) are actually the racecourse with adjacent mounting yard/birdcage and parade ring. And there's no way in the world they use a penetrometer instrument or any other bit of newfangled nonsense for that matter. No point. Horses don't travel for days just to get there to be scratched due to the "changing track conditions". One thing for sure is that the horses, and more importantly their connections, are all trying to win. You're not going to travel here just to give the nag a run. Punters love it. I thoroughly recommend a visit there.